Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nffchudson

Taking a shot from long range bouncing off wall to other on different to long ball

Recommended Posts

Defo good job mate, these points need raising.. This technique is becoming very common now 😞

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is he supposed to do?? We all know what you are.. I m just telling the truth so nobody can do anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

U told me to f off, gorse u gunna do anything about it?!?( sarcasm)

Gorse not worth the time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bazza1967 said:

Finding some one more idiot than you.. good job Hudson 

 

2 hours ago, Nffchudson said:

Gorse u do anything about bazza calling me a idiot 

 

1 hour ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

U told me to f off, gorse u gunna do anything about it?!?( sarcasm)

 

1 hour ago, Bazza1967 said:

What is he supposed to do?? We all know what you are.. I m just telling the truth so nobody can do anything 

Come on guys we don't need to be arguing and name calling over a game..

Just for record.. Swearing is unnecessary within any posts and we want to cut it out but abusive language won't tolerated at all.. Its supposed to be a family friendly forum afterall

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

 

 

 

Come on guys we don't need to be arguing and name calling over a game..

Just for record.. Swearing is unnecessary within any posts and we want to cut it out but abusive language won't tolerated at all.. Its supposed to be a family friendly forum afterall

True shi...... stuff

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is he supposed to do?? We all know what you are.. I m just telling the truth so nobody can do anything 

Edited by Bazza1967
Misclick
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hudson did you like the game ?? Love time wasting until u will quit lob passing.. I loved that 2-0 cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baseless arguments, I don't understand. If people want to play some boring style of football AKA cheat mode let them, we know who good players are anyways. It's their tactics, their choices and their lives let them do what they want. BTW I don't like certain tactics too which makes me get angry, but I just deal with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×