Sign in to follow this  
Pablo Escobar

Bugs in tournaments

I have lost over 50 coins due to several bugs in tournaments. Half the time I am unable to play them because either the game gets stuck on loading screen or doesn't load the game at all. It is very frustrating. The in game feature for reporting also doesn't seem yo work. I had requested to recover my lost account but its been a week and there is no reply.

Yes, I know of two people with each of those individual problems.

That is, losing coins and losing access to an account.

It will take a while until someone can help you. But I don't think that game support will be able to recover your lost coins for you. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Pablo Escobar said:

I have lost over 50 coins due to several bugs in tournaments. Half the time I am unable to play them because either the game gets stuck on loading screen or doesn't load the game at all. It is very frustrating. The in game feature for reporting also doesn't seem yo work. I had requested to recover my lost account but its been a week and there is no reply.

Hopefully you will hear back from in-game support soon and they can recover your account and they should also reimburse your coins you lost.. There are also other players experiencing this problem and I know of one player who's been waiting ages without any luck so I suggest every day you send 2 or 3 messages to in-game support and eventually they must get back to you ?

8 hours ago, Zaman said:

Yes, I know of two people with each of those individual problems.

That is, losing coins and losing access to an account.

It will take a while until someone can help you. But I don't think that game support will be able to recover your lost coins for you. 

Why shouldn't they reimburse the coins. It was not my fault but a fault from their side. They should remove the tournaments feature if its too buggy and they are unable to remove those bugs.

Edited by Pablo Escobar
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Hopefully you will hear back from in-game support soon and they can recover your account and they should also reimburse your coins you lost.. There are also other players experiencing this problem and I know of one player who's been waiting ages without any luck so I suggest every day you send 2 or 3 messages to in-game support and eventually they must get back to you ?

Hopefully. I'll try sending them in game msgs daily.

• Like 1

Apparently their system sorts you by how recently you sent a message and each time you send a new one you go to the back of the queue. So strangely it's probably best just to send one message then wait for a response... (You will still be waiting a while!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Willy said:

Apparently their system sorts you by how recently you sent a message and each time you send a new one you go to the back of the queue. So strangely it's probably best just to send one message then wait for a response... (You will still be waiting a while!)

Keep putting my self to the back then ???

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Pablo Escobar said:

Hopefully. I'll try sending them in game msgs daily.

You could send the cartel in to sort them out?

7 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

Why shouldn't they reimburse the coins. It was not my fault but a fault from their side. They should remove the tournaments feature if its too buggy and they are unable to remove those bugs.

They should, but it is unlikely they actually will. Just being realistic. 

I got a 300 return from the gerrard tournament but only disconnected twice dunno why they gave me 300 but ain’t to angry with them ;) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pablo Escobar said:

I expect them to reimburse you