SGT.BASH

Looking for a top league

Been playing about 1 month now my current trophies are 4130 and have over 300 goals for the pack looking to improve and get tips. 

IGN SGT.BASH

Edited by SGT.BASH
  • Like 1

A top league, you say?

Join Goal Nation. We have the most active players in the game.

We have a strict policy when it comes to players who don't play a lot. If they don't play, they don't stay.

If they play a lot, then they will be rewarded with VP.

• Haha 1

He would be 15th in your league, Denham, whilst he would be 37th in mine.

No need to laugh, Denham.

Allstar United is a better fit for him than the EU. 

29 minutes ago, Zaman said:

He would be 15th in your league, Denham, whilst he would be 37th in mine.

No need to laugh, Denham.

Allstar United is a better fit for him than the EU. 

Sorry but who are you?

think ur forgetting how much time I’ve had this league big timer

Edited by CFC Denham

14 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Sorry but who are you?

think ur forgetting how much time I’ve had this league big timer

I was actually expecting a "You think you're better than me?" reaction. I was close enough.

11 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Gn is obviously better because of it’s been around longer but eu will come around I’m sure ;) 

:)

3 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Gn is obviously better because of it’s been around longer but eu will come around I’m sure ;) 

It may, but I think Allstar United has the potential to do even better.

Hudson created his league all by himself and is finding a good amount of success doing things his own way.

His own way being not just looking to maximise trophies, which is a difficult position to put yourself in, but it doesn't seem to be doing him much harm.

Compare that with the EU, which I strongly suspect of not having the best of communication within the league.

And above all, the fact that the feeder/partner league hasn't improved it's positioning as much as Allstar United is a real cause for concern.

SmartSelect_20180523-233705_Chrome Beta.jpg

29 minutes ago, Zaman said:

It may, but I think Allstar United has the potential to do even better.

Hudson created his league all by himself and is finding a good amount of success doing things his own way.

His own way being not just looking to maximise trophies, which is a difficult position to put yourself in, but it doesn't seem to be doing him much harm.

Compare that with the EU, which I strongly suspect of not having the best of communication within the league.

And above all, the fact that the feeder/partner league hasn't improved it's positioning as much as Allstar United is a real cause for concern.

SmartSelect_20180523-233705_Chrome Beta.jpg

Your mistaken, EU is where it is now because of the work that’s been put in, UN didn’t make EU. I made EU... i don’t think u could make a league and get it top 50 in 3 days. You got given GN. Remember that... that’s even worse 

Gorses league on this is ‘United National EU’ but we never helped UN get higher either ? 

Edited by CFC Denham

10 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Your mistaken, EU is where it is now because of the work that’s been put in, UN didn’t make EU. I made EU... i don’t think u could make a league and get it top 50 in 3 days. You got given GN. Remember that... that’s even worse 

Gorses league on this is ‘United National EU’ but we never helped UN get higher either ? 

But it's the fact that a former UN member created the EU. And the fact that you have an alliance prior to your league being created suggests that the EU never would have been made but for the help of the UN. 

1 minute ago, Zaman said:

But it's the fact that a former UN member created the EU. And the fact that you have an alliance prior to your league being created suggests that the EU never would have been made but for the help of the UN. 

And u wouldn’t be at the place u are today if Bare didn’t make you... 

Your statement is Invalid about EU being where they are because of UN cos ur the only one that thinks that. For the record your wrong, seem to always be wrong 

1 minute ago, CFC Denham said:

Your statement is Invalid about EU being where they are because of UN cos ur the only one that thinks that. For the record your wrong, seem to always be wrong 

The pinnacle of debating. ?

By the way, our league was originally a merger.

That means that, all in all, Pepsi, Bare and I have all been President at one point or another without having actually created our respective leagues from scratch.

Does that mean that we are unfit to be President? No, not at all. 

Just now, Zaman said:

The pinnacle of debating. ?

By the way, our league was originally a merger.

That means that, all in all, Pepsi, Bare and I have all been President at one point or another without having actually created our respective leagues from scratch.

Does that mean that we are unfit to be President? No, not at all. 

Pepsi? President of GN? 

1 minute ago, CFC Denham said:

Pepsi? President of GN? 

No, he was handed over the role of President of Italian Revenge. 

@CFC Denham @Zaman

Come on lads - no need to squabble

You’re both top presidents of top leagues so let’s just leave it there

There seems to have been a little influx of new players joining the forum recently - let’s all try to show them that this isn’t just a place for petty conflicts

Agree to agree or agree to disagree  but you’re both intelligent and mature guys so let’s just draw a line here yeah?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stoller said:

@CFC Denham @Zaman

There seems to have been a little influx of new players joining the forum recently - let’s all try to show them that this isn’t just a place for petty conflicts

Agree to agree or agree to disagree  but you’re both intelligent and mature guys so let’s just draw a line here yeah?

I try, Stoller.

But Denham (as ever) provoked me when I said that my league is worth joining.

What did I do to him?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stoller said:

@CFC Denham @Zaman

And he is now responding to me with laughing emoji. He is the instigator.

No point in me stopping discussing things if he continues on like this.

Being a good mediator (or moderator) is about taking both sides into consideration.

I don't feel that that's the case at all right now. 

Try harder. Both of you. We are, as presidents of the top leagues, representatives of this entire community. 

Think about new guys joining the forum and reading these rows day after day (I don’t just mean you two here obviously)

If you guys have an issue please discuss it via private messaging

We’re so much better than this. All of us

• Like 1

Just now, Stoller said:

Try harder. Both of you. We are, as presidents of the top leagues, representatives of this entire community. 

Think about new guys joining the forum and reading these rows day after day (I don’t just mean you two here obviously)

If you guys have an issue please discuss it via private messaging

We’re so much better than this. All of us

Of course you don't mean us two - only Denham.

All I said was that my league was worth joining and did not reference any other league.

If Denham feels the need to behave like that, then it's his fault.

By the way, since the original poster hasn't responded here, I feel it makes sense to close this thread.