Jump to content
Gorse H

Upgrades downgrades new cards and new legends

Recommended Posts

Let's try a more positive thread than the one's of late

Who does everyone want to see added to game and which players should change colour

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salah- Elite

Kante-Superb

Sane-Superb

Sterling-Superb

Van dijk-Superb

B Silva-Good

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In terms of new players

Van Dijk Manolas and Koulibaly in defence

Dembele spurs (dribble boost)

Milinkovic Savic (strength boost)

Matuidi (tackle boost)

De Rossi (rage)

In attack

Sadio Mane, Sterling, Edin Dzeko, 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know all player that are in the game but i think:

Buffon- Legend (if he retires)

Maradona- Legend

Van djik - Superb (header boost to stop long balls)

Salah - Elite

Matuidi - superb (slide tackle)

Azpilicueta - superb

Otamendi - superb

Koke - superb

Varane - Elite

More pace to the legends, this game have many things that can improve, we'll wait to see, maybe after world cup.

One way to sell xp from our players to buy others in the shop. A easy way to improve our best players, this for new players in the game to reach the top players would be awesome.

Edited by Tiago Trafaria Soares

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no headers in this game

and koke is already elite

de gea NEEDS a stat upgrade  

 

Edited by HkaneLEGEND

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Legend Henrick larsson, Kieran Tierney, Scott Brown, Patrick Roberts, Olivier Ntcham, Legend Jinky

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salah - elite

Marquinhos - superb

Saul - superb

Sane - superb

Gabriel Jesus - superb

Varane - elite

Kante - superb

Mbappe - superb

Ozil - superb

Alaba - elite

Eriksen - elite

Casemiro - elite

navas - superb

thiagosilva - superb

pepe - good

 

 

 

New players. koulibaly .milinkovic-savic. Rashford. Sule. Laporte. Semedo. Fred. Werner. Bailly. Rony lopes. Nabykeita. Fekir. Lemar. Fabinho. Belotti. Icardi. Skriniar. Mina. Hirving lozano . Pulisic. Malcolm. Davinson sanchez. Golovin. Lafont. matic. Alexsandro.manolas. Immobile. Son. Tolisso. Rabiot. 

Legends. Maradona. Best. Cruyff. Vanbasten. Beckenbauer. Pele. Baresi. Keane. Moore. Cantona. Henry. Cannavaro. Nesta. Schmeichel. Figo. Mattheus. Garrincha. Gerdmuller. Charlton. Platini. Zoff. Baggio. Puskas. Weah. Yashin. Distefano. Eusebio. 

good post!!

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salah - Elite

Firmino - Superb

Asensio - Superb

Thiago -Elite

Nainggolan - Superb

New Player - Icardi - Elite (Rocket Shot)

 New Legend - Hagi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Salah - elite

Marquinhos - superb

Saul - superb

Sane - superb

Gabriel Jesus - superb

Varane - elite

Kante - superb

Mbappe - superb

Ozil - superb

Alaba - elite

Eriksen - elite

Casemiro - elite

navas - superb

thiagosilva - superb

pepe - good

 

 

 

New players. koulibaly .milinkovic-savic. Rashford. Sule. Laporte. Semedo. Fred. Werner. Bailly. Rony lopes. Nabykeita. Fekir. Lemar. Fabinho. Belotti. Icardi. Skriniar. Mina. Hirving lozano . Pulisic. Malcolm. Davinson sanchez. Golovin. Lafont. matic. Alexsandro.manolas. Immobile. Son. Tolisso. Rabiot. 

Legends. Maradona. Best. Cruyff. Vanbasten. Beckenbauer. Pele. Baresi. Keane. Moore. Cantona. Henry. Cannavaro. Nesta. Schmeichel. Figo. Mattheus. Garrincha. Gerdmuller. Charlton. Platini. Zoff. Baggio. Puskas. Weah. Yashin. Distefano. Eusebio. 

good post!!

 

 

 

there is many legends to add the game, i thought some of this too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

SMS

Matić

Di Canio 

HENDRIK JOHANNES CRUIJFF

NESTA 

CANAVARO

THURAM

STAM

EL PIBE VALDERRAMA

BERKAMP 

MARADONA 

NEMANJA VIDIĆ & FERDINAND 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

 

SMS

Matić

Di Canio 

HENDRIK JOHANNES CRUIJFF

NESTA 

CANAVARO

THURAM

STAM

EL PIBE VALDERRAMA

BERKAMP 

MARADONA 

NEMANJA VIDIĆ & FERDINAND 

 

Why Di Canio??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

Why Di Canio??

Lemmy likes Di Canio. He also likes some of the other West Ham players.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Waste Man said:

Why Di Canio??

Zaman answer to you...

????

PDC IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME !!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Zaman answer to you...

????

PDC IS THE BEST OF ALL TIME !!!

LOL.

That's the European speaking in you.

PDC is the best Italian West Ham player. Ogbonna is currently at the club as well.

The best West Ham player of all time is Sir Bobby Moore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, Sir Bobby surely has to feature in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaman said:

LOL.

That's the European speaking in you.

PDC is the best Italian West Ham player. Ogbonna is currently at the club as well.

The best West Ham player of all time is Sir Bobby Moore.

Bet Sir Geoff ain't far behind ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, he is admired, but no where near as much as Bobby Moore.

This is what Pele had to say about him:

"Bobby Moore — he defended like a lord. Let me tell you about this man. When I played, I would face up to a defender, I would beat him with my eyes, send him the wrong way; I would look one way and then go the other.

Defenders would just kick me in frustration. They would foul me because they couldn't stop me, or because I would confuse them with my movement. I would move my eyes, my legs or my body, but not always the ball. They would follow my move, but not Bobby, not ever.

He would watch the ball, he would ignore my eyes and my movement and then, when he was ready and his balance was right, he would take the ball, always hard, always fair.He was a gentleman and an incredible footballer."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember two for attack

Bobo Vieri 

Gabriel Omar Batistuta 

only two hwo most have 

ROCKET SHOT !!!

Cheeki Breeki ????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

would be good if someone of support answer and talk about this...

Won't hear anything till Tuesday at earliest and i think there is more pressing issue support need to give us feedback on but hopefully they can get some insight into what kind of players everyone wants to be on the game

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's Karius?!

He deserves to be in the game! Scandal! ?

TELEMMGLPICT000164713342_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRbhc5V7kUtrB_UgV-vALC47PRSMmxwY_k-xuJYNqXBk.jpeg

nintchdbpict000409090813.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of legends that could enter
Henry, Bergkamp, Cantona, Puyol, Raul, Xavi Hernandez, Figo, Rendondo, Roberto Carlos ...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...