Sign in to follow this  
Route1 Andy

Network issues bug

If you switch apps from the game, on my iPhone iOS 11 some features stop working for when you switch back to the game again. Players you request in your League channel aren't correct, they seem to choose one that was a row above. I.E. if I choose Varane it will choose Kante or something that was a row above in the list. The messages in the League chat also don't work at all unless you exit out of the app completely and re-open it. Is this being addressed too? I constantly find myself having to exit the app and open it again

Thought I'd file all the bugs I've found recently to actually get these seen to haha

Edited by Route1 Andy

2 hours ago, Route1 Andy said:

If you switch apps from the game, on my iPhone iOS 11 some features stop working for when you switch back to the game again. Players you request in your League channel aren't correct, they seem to choose one that was a row above. I.E. if I choose Varane it will choose Kante or something that was a row above in the list. The messages in the League chat also don't work at all unless you exit out of the app completely and re-open it. Is this being addressed too? I constantly find myself having to exit the app and open it again

Thought I'd file all the bugs I've found recently to actually get these seen to haha

League chat going down is an issue that has gone on through out my time playing 

With choosing the wrong request player.. I found that if something happened in chat like another request or someone speaking you wouldn't be able to choose the player you wanted and it went a row above instead 

9 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

League chat going down is an issue that has gone on through out my time playing 

With choosing the wrong request player.. I found that if something happened in chat like another request or someone speaking you wouldn't be able to choose the player you wanted and it went a row above instead 

Interesting... yeah it's an on-going bug but no one has actually mentioned it so I thought I'd throw it out there while @Sean (SM Support) is around

• Like 2

Hey,

Just seen this post, but through it being reporter before, I've already made a note of this and we have been trying to reproduce it on our devices so we can debug it, however we haven't been successful yet. If anyone can provide any useful information for reproducing this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

S     

12 minutes ago, Sean (SM Support) said:

Hey,

Just seen this post, but through it being reporter before, I've already made a note of this and we have been trying to reproduce it on our devices so we can debug it, however we haven't been successful yet. If anyone can provide any useful information for reproducing this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

S     

What devices have you been using to recreate it? I'm using a iPhone 7 plus. Not sure if it's the drop out between WiFi and 4g or just switching back to the app... but basically whenever I have the game (app) open and switch to another app or lock my phone and come back to it, it fails to reconnect to the League chat part in some ways... like requesting a player chooses wrong player (1 row above) and messages just don't send so I have to exit app and then I can send messages and request right player (after waiting 8 hrs ofc). I constantly see the "Please check your internet connection and try again" when I open the app up again (as in switching apps if its already open or I locked my screen).

Does that help?