Coach B

Tournament lag

Just lost 2 zidane tournaments do to lag. Thats 150 coins! First go the shoot button didnt pop up and so the opponent stole ball shot and won. Second go at the tournament i was thrown in and the opponent was playing and scoring but the countdown screen was still up so i couldnt touch or see screen for a while. Also i have played in 2 games where when its time to collect my trophies the game freezes and i never collect them. I have screenshot of both of those. Please help and replace what i lost.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coach B said:

Just lost 2 zidane tournaments do to lag. Thats 150 coins! First go the shoot button didnt pop up and so the opponent stole ball shot and won. Second go at the tournament i was thrown in and the opponent was playing and scoring but the countdown screen was still up so i couldnt touch or see screen for a while. Also i have played in 2 games where when its time to collect my trophies the game freezes and i never collect them. I have screenshot of both of those. Please help and replace what i lost.

Same, I bugged out of 4 already still don’t have him. 

Just send a message to the support they’ll refund it. You have to wait till monday tho because of the weekend.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Coach B said:

Awesome man thanks, where is support lol? Sorry just made this forum account yesterday for this reason.

Hope they respond to you soon.

@Sean (SM Support)

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Coach B said:

Awesome man thanks, where is support lol? Sorry just made this forum account yesterday for this reason.

Its on the game.. Settings button.. Faq/help and then top right you'll see message icon 

• Thanks 1

Another issue with tournaments. Open season tournament only allows 2 superb players yet ive played a couple who have had 3 in their line up