Schlau FC

Abusing glitches

I’ve been playing on a different account just to see how things are in the lower arenas and i must say i was quite surprised, starting with arena 3/4 every other game youll be matched up against someone constantly using the lob pass, the halfwayline shot on top of the goal so their striker will get the ball or the move your striker quick before the enemy keeper passes the ball so youll get to it first bug.

The problem isnt the league itself, people who cant lose see an opportunity to win and once they get to the top and are used to this ‘play style’ people will tell them its the wrong way and stop playing like that. Thats what theyll try and theyll start losing again, theyll get frustrated and in the end go back to their old playstyle

In my opinion, the only solution is to fix the game itself, because even if everyone tells these people to stop, many of them will still continue and the problem wont be gone

• Like 6

So many of us share your frustration. But the bug will be fixed. I have been told that officially.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I said this long ago the problem are the “top” players using those stuffs... they are a bad example... period

• Like 1

I lose, in friendly, with sipahi 2 times out of 3, without him using long balls. so I guess I'm scarce. I saw replays of sipahi victories with top players, and he's all but not a full time lobber ... now there's no Luca and so there's sipahi!

if you are in front of Bazza you become a lobber ?

Hi everyone, 

i am a player in clash sometimes i can beat everybody,sometimes cant. This is only a game. But i dont understand you bazza why are you jealous. If you want to be champ you can play and beat everybody. Finally i didnt use long ball when i beat you. 

37 minutes ago, “SİPAHİ” said:

Hi everyone, 

i am a player in clash sometimes i can beat everybody,sometimes cant. This is only a game. But i dont understand you bazza why are you jealous. If you want to be champ you can play and beat everybody. Finally i didnt use long ball when i beat you. 

We played ones some days ago. And you didn’t use long ball I won 5-3. I see a big difference between players like you and Pro Secco or something in IR that kid is straight up longballing. The day I see him in real life...

you do not agree he is a rugby player! ???

however, apart  the jokes, we know that in all leagues there are longballers .... you could easily not make names because we do not make yours. write to me in private and I'll take care of it. just like I do with your president about the fifty longballers.

it's called style and it is used to avoid unnecessary controversy.

thanks

I m not a jealous person in real life can you imagine in a game... it s just the game remember that and the fact u are a lobber period... when you wanna bet money vs me with no lob you know where to find me ... and yes Pepsi before was Luca lobbing now it is sipahi that is a fact and there’s nothing you can do about it

I m not a jealous person in real life can you imagine in a game... it s just the game remember that and the fact u are a lobber period... when you wanna bet money vs me with no lob you know where to find me ... and yes Pepsi before was Luca lobbing now it is sipahi that is a fact and there’s nothing you can do about it

4 hours ago, Bazza1967 said:

30 minutes ago, Bazza1967 said:

We heard you the first time

2 hours ago, Bare said:

We heard you the first time

who are you?i dont know you too and i speak with bazza please do not intervention

7 hours ago, Bazza1967 said:

please go on your way bazza. you are a good player there are many bugs in this game and you speak with manager because i am having this problems but i dont write on the forum. if you are having a lot of trouble,you can not play

• Like 1

1 hour ago, “SİPAHİ” said:

who are you?i dont know you too and i speak with bazza please do not intervention

Settle down mate. Don’t come on here giving it the big’n

• Like 1

Ladies please... all you need to know is people abuse bugs in the game, until they're fixed this will be an endless merry-go-round. Developers please patch these bugs so we can talk about happy stuff

• Like 2

@SİPAHİ i messaged you as soon as a “game” where you lobbed all the way was finished.. didn’t have an answer... and than another game no changes you lob and lob... so I asked to other ppl and they say nothing new you lob.. that said I just answered to the topic in here saying that top guys must give a good example imho, happens that you were on top and in my opinion you are giving a bad example.. I think it’s not to complicated to understand my point of wiev for you and your president too who denies every time facts.. it’s not a big deal what I think isn’t it?? You are a little paranoid lately it’s not all about you or me or leagues or whatever... if I m a guy new to the game playin the current top guy I watch how he plays and take example from that... that’s why imo there are so many professional lobber these day around.. have fun if you can

• Like 3

I respect @Pepsi and his league, but it is blatantly obvious that Sipahi does use long balls.

I get messages in the league chat about Sipahi using long balls all the time.

As a matter of fact, here's one from today.

Screenshot_20180604-165824_Football Clash.jpg

12 minutes ago, Zaman said:

I respect @Pepsi and his league, but it is blatantly obvious that Sipahi does use long balls.

I get messages in the league chat about Sipahi using long balls all the time.

As a matter of fact, here's one from today.

Screenshot_20180604-165824_Football Clash.jpg

I'm more amazed by the amount of XP people are giving for Stones

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Route1 Andy said:

I'm more amazed by the amount of XP people are giving for Stones

Yeah, we have a lot of new players with low manager levels, so they probably have a lot of Stones XP to spare.

Good observation.

3 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Yeah, we have a lot of new players with low manager levels, so they probably have a lot of Stones XP to spare.

Good observation.

what about varane because if he gets donated ill just pop in to say hi every 8 hours

3 minutes ago, calm said:

what about varane because if he gets donated ill just pop in to say hi every 8 hours

Ahahahahaha

9 minutes ago, calm said:

No, I barely get any Varane XP because everyone is requesting him.

Edited by Zaman