Sign in to follow this  
Tiago Trafaria Soares

My way of play and see the game

Hello guys. I'll introduce myself, some of you already know me, i'm Tiago, i'm 34 years old, and play this game to have fun, i play since march and i think im not a good player, im average, but like you can imagine and see, i dont have my players maximized, so its hard play against the top players, normally i lost, but sometimes i lost against guys with teams worst than mine, and other times i won against top players. I'll continue play until i can have fun with this, and hope maximize my players. I dont play a lot of time,like many of you, i have to work and sleep. Im writing to apologise some of you and your league members if i played without fair play in any game. I hope soon we can have the game with less bugs, and better to play. Sorry for my english. And good game for everyone. Best regards in particular to Pepsi, Gorse and Zaman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Hello guys. I'll introduce myself, some of you already know me, i'm Tiago, i'm 34 years old, and play this game to have fun, i play since march and i think im not a good player, im average, but like you can imagine and see, i dont have my players maximized, so its hard play against the top players, normally i lost, but sometimes i lost against guys with teams worst than mine, and other times i won against top players. I'll continue play until i can have fun with this, and hope maximize my players. I dont play a lot of time,like many of you, i have to work and sleep. Im writing to apologise some of you and your league members if i played without fair play in any game. I hope soon we can have the game with less bugs, and better to play. Sorry for my english. And good game for everyone. Best regards in particular to Pepsi, Gorse and Zaman.

We have played plenty of times and not once have you abused the mechanics. You play fair. ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thiago you don’t send regards to LEMMY !? ?

i hate you now you are my enemy n.1????? ?

sty cheeki breeki ????

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Thiago you don’t send regards to LEMMY !? ?

i hate you now you are my enemy n.1????? ?

sty cheeki breeki ????

I like Lemmy more when he drinks vodka and is on the forum.

13 hours ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Don't think we've had the pleasure of matching yet. Look forward to a good game when we do

PS. I like this introduction thing - we should have a featured forum member of the week!! lol

2 hours ago, Stoller said:

Don't think we've had the pleasure of matching yet. Look forward to a good game when we do

PS. I like this introduction thing - we should have a featured forum member of the week!! lol

Yes Stoller, i think we don't play yet, i wait for this match. :P

• Like 1