HkaneLEGEND

New update with 100 members

That is one of the rewards. The one after it is the elite card. I can claim the cash and credits but can’t claim the cards. @Bare

27 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

About checkpoint, what's yours checkpoint? If you keep 6000 it's not fair to others that don't have update yet.. @Sean (SM Support) where are you?? can you answer something?

Bro it's sunday. They're no robots. I guess we'll notice everything once the new season starts.

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Bro it's sunday. They're no robots. I guess we'll notice everything once the new season starts.

i know, but other days they don't answer too. Do you think it's fair about checkpoint, until all have the update?

8 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

i know, but other days they don't answer too. Do you think it's fair about checkpoint, until all have the update?

Not fair of course but they have history of not giving everyone update at same time.. Hopefully everyone will reset to 4k tomorrow  and android get the update then aswel 

• Like 2

We don’t even know for sure guys. I just said what I think could be a possibility.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Not fair of course but they have history of not giving everyone update at same time.. Hopefully everyone will reset to 4k tomorrow  and android get the update then aswel 

I hope so Gorse. Will see what happens tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, Logic said:

We don’t even know for sure guys. I just said what I think could be a possibility.

Yh everything is always speculation as they never explain it to the community  before doing stuff

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Yh everything is always speculation as they never explain it to the community  before doing stuff

I said it to @Stoller. They just do updates on friday so that they don’t need to take any respondibility for the days to come. 

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I said it to @Stoller. They just do updates on friday so that they don’t need to take any respondibility for the days to come. 

I am hoping we here something tomorrow off @Sean (SM Support)

13 levels to league pack now. Pretty silly really considering the new update of 100 members isn’t in effect yet. Why is this not in effect?

• Like 1

Android users didn’t have the update so that wouldn’t be possible. Now we have the android users with easier teophies than the others. This season is a disaster.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bare said:

13 levels to league pack now. Pretty silly really considering the new update of 100 members isn’t in effect yet. Why is this not in effect?

I agree, when will it finally be effective?

21 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

I agree, when will it finally be effective?

They usually don't repond on monday think they don't work on mondays. Or they'll release it mid season or next monday.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

Android users didn’t have the update so that wouldn’t be possible. Now we have the android users with easier teophies than the others. This season is a disaster.

Android can update now in play store