HkaneLEGEND

New update with 100 members

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

I literally got 100 gold for playing one game. Is that just luck or what.?

You unlocked a coin boost with that game

24 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Will be a mess. But it’s got to be more exciting for sure then what we’ve had last few weeks 

How do you mean?

1 minute ago, Stoller said:

How do you mean?

You know what he meant :P 

I aint to sure how they’ve worked it but to me it looks like the reset will be 5000 instead of 4000. For instance I’m on 4600 odd. When next season begins on monday I’ll stay at that. Likes of stoller bazza gorse etc over 5k trophies resets to 5k I think

Check the stars system out. 3 stars for winning by 5 ie 5-0 is only way and thats throughout all arenas. Cant see any rewards for gaining 2/3 stars in every arena or anything either. 

Its a strange one maybe sean support can clear things up. Long balls been fixed btw. Defender gets challenge in most of the time

I think they suprised us yet again. I tought they couldn’t do any worse but they proved me wrong once again.

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You guys are lucky to have updated :( 

Its usually the other way around. Android gets first. They must have changed things up quite a bit

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Stoller said:

How do you mean?

Well for months we’ve known what’s gonna happen when we finish the season and that’s nothing but maybe this week may bring excitement back depending on player/league leaderboards

16 minutes ago, Bare said:

I aint to sure how they’ve worked it but to me it looks like the reset will be 5000 instead of 4000. For instance I’m on 4600 odd. When next season begins on monday I’ll stay at that. Likes of stoller bazza gorse etc over 5k trophies resets to 5k I think

Why do you think that mate?

39 minutes ago, Bare said:

Its a strange one maybe sean support can clear things up. Long balls been fixed btw. Defender gets challenge in most of the time

Long Ball is still a thing imo. Experiencing it every game right now. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Typical.. They do big change but miss the main complaint of the community 

• Like 1

Long ball and other bug fixes were always going to be separate to the update

Sadly I assumed that meant the bugs would be fixed BEFORE the update and not the other way round...

4 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Long ball and other bug fixes were always going to be separate to the update

Sadly I assumed that meant the bugs would be fixed BEFORE the update and not the other way round...

But this way round doesn't surprise us 

1 hour ago, Stoller said:

Why do you think that mate?

Well romes 4000-8000 it says. Surely we’re not starting from 4k with 10 trophies per win to reach the maximum 8k. Gotta be at least 5k I would have thought? Even at that thats alot of games.

42 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Anytime someones tried it against me I’ve managed to get a challange in. Not necessarily a slide but a challange at least.

Yeah I noticed the 4k to 8k thing @Bare

Don't think that means we'll reset to 5K though

Remember an update from ages ago? - we thought the same thing then but it never happened

The 10 trophies thing is interesting. But certainly seems to favour the more active players

Will take some of jeopardy away from being 5K plus though

You guys mention the long ball cheat as a problem, I don't know how the 'rebound' trick isn't also taken seriously. Nevertheless we have witnessed a break down in one of the leagues recently, just imagine a breakdown in a league of 100 players - bruh.

?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

just imagine a breakdown in a league of 100 players - bruh.

?

Makes the game more dramatic, that's for sure. ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

You guys mention the long ball cheat as a problem, I don't know how the 'rebound' trick isn't also taken seriously. Nevertheless we have witnessed a break down in one of the leagues recently, just imagine a breakdown in a league of 100 players - bruh.

?

The rebound from over the bar is surely the next thing along with keepers throwing randomly after tactic is used and players being able to move before keeper throws ball... They all need fixing

15 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

The rebound from over the bar is surely the next thing along with keepers throwing randomly after tactic is used and players being able to move before keeper throws ball... They all need fixing

To be fair I have a mixed opinion about the players moving during the tactic. The only reason why I think its "alright" is when you are playing bots, so winning the game becomes quicker for players.

Just now, Tahmid said:

To be fair I have a mixed opinion about the players moving during the tactic. The only reason why I think its "alright" is when you are playing bots, so winning the game becomes quicker for players.

True but moving the players combined with using tactic is dodgy way to exploit it so a fairer way would just be to stop it