HkaneLEGEND

New update with 100 members

6 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

True but moving the players combined with using tactic is dodgy way to exploit it so a fairer way would just be to stop it

Yh I agree but anyways bots are also annoying it's always that 5-1 score which is soo annoying for me ?

11 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

Yh I agree but anyways bots are also annoying it's always that 5-1 score which is soo annoying for me ?

Bots are over powered with passing

I ‘ve played something like 40 games now with new update reached 6000 and got 3 stars and 1000 in cash... it’s way harder to have a match but % of bots is almost irrelevant thank god.. next step is 6500 for 200 coins... overall this new update is just good for active high trophies player and as usual as soon as they change something they do just some damage like the 100 ppl league can see what’s the point to change that... thank god seems like the gk bug is fixed I found some ****** tryin to use that but my  gk passes the ball where I say... lob remains a big issue for now it seems that all the professional lobber are safe... the w 10 l 10 has some positives but many negative too... now you can play relaxed if u lose 1 you can take immediately your trophies back but I don’t find fair that a guy beating a 6k guy wins 10... as usual they make huge change without listening to players voice and that’s a shame... have fun everybody 

Edited by Bazza1967
Error

8 hours ago, Coach B said:

Anyone having trouble moving to next arena or having to wait way too long to find opponent?

No idea why its taking so long to find opponents. It should search for humans and if theres none it should match you against a bot. Its the same for me also

9 hours ago, Gorse H said:

The rebound from over the bar is surely the next thing along with keepers throwing randomly after tactic is used and players being able to move before keeper throws ball... They all need fixing

I don’t think players moving whilst keeper has the ball should be taken out. In real life 5s or even football as a whole you can’t tell players to stop just because the keeper has the ball. Makes things more realistic this way.

Also I’d take advantage of the goal packs being every hour now for sure. Think its between 500-800 cash for goal pack you get once you score the 20 goals. Say you complete 16 in a day thats 16x500 = 8,000 cash and thats the minimum you will earn. Also the goal packs still build up. I’ve done 3-4 or I think the smorning

12 minutes ago, Bare said:

I don’t think players moving whilst keeper has the ball should be taken out. In real life 5s or even football as a whole you can’t tell players to stop just because the keeper has the ball. Makes things more realistic this way.

It would just be fairer to have no one move

28 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I think it is good now. Some people had their sanchez up front just to sprint straight away to the middle and the innocent player could do nothing against it.

29 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

All of you have the update already? I don't. 

I don't have update :( 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

What do you mean? Can’t some people move there players whilst keeper has the ball?

2 hours ago, Logic said:

I think it is good now. Some people had their sanchez up front just to sprint straight away to the middle and the innocent player could do nothing against it.

I’ve only ever played one guy that has used this tactic of sprint from kick off. I wonder who?

i mean if no can move outfield players until ball in play then it would be equal for everyone... In other news i just matched a team mate in arena ? 

6 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

i mean if no can move outfield players until ball in play then it would be equal for everyone... In other news i just matched a team mate in arena ? 

But it is equal for everyone only the other way around. Everyone can move players. Up to them if they wanna do it or not but the options there for all.

2 minutes ago, Bare said:

But it is equal for everyone only the other way around. Everyone can move players. Up to them if they wanna do it or not but the options there for all.

I agree.

2 minutes ago, Bare said:

Yh but you can say this about everything from long ball to over the bar and everything else that's been changed since the update

Imo someone can’t come on here and have a go (btw not saying anyone in this thread is but previous thread yes) if the options there for themselves to use it. Read alot of nonsense lately really about long ball this moving players that. See if someone wants to play that way just do it back to them. I myself do whenever anyone tries it with me and with this new update it won’t make an ounce of difference anyways. If people wanna long ball or move players so be it. The price of the loss is only 10 trophies.

1 minute ago, Bare said:

Imo someone can’t come on here and have a go (btw not saying anyone in this thread is but previous thread yes) if the options there for themselves to use it. Read alot of nonsense lately really about long ball this moving players that. See if someone wants to play that way just do it back to them. I myself do whenever anyone tries it with me and with this new update it won’t make an ounce of difference anyways. If people wanna long ball or move players so be it. The price of the loss is only 10 trophies.

So they should just change everything back to how it was when it first moved from the old version as it is there for everyone to use. 

5 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

So they should just change everything back to how it was when it first moved from the old version as it is there for everyone to use. 

What for to stop people moaning about it?

Theres only a handful of the players that are actually good at using it. I’ve came up against guys on 4100/4200 trophies that try and are hopeless at it like over hitting it into my goalkeepers hands and stuff. I can’t see it being changed anytime soon because of a handful of players using it thats maybe the devs point of view but then again like I said at the start of the thread people been trying it on the update against me but I been managing to get challenges in.

No you'll never stop that... I mean if players moving is fair for everyone to attempt then so is long ball over the bar old pass boost and sprint. 

4 minutes ago, Bare said:

Theres only a handful of the players that are actually good at using it. I’ve came up against guys on 4100/4200 trophies that try and are hopeless at it like over hitting it into my goalkeepers hands and stuff. I can’t see it being changed anytime soon because of a handful of players using it thats maybe the devs point of view but then again like I said at the start of the thread people been trying it on the update against me but I been managing to get challenges in.

well less than a handful were using old sprint boost and that got changed ??

26 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

well less than a handful were using old sprint boost and that got changed ??

I thought that was still a thing? What did they change about it?

Edited by Bare

My point is it'll be equal all round if they stopped players moving before ball in play