Sign in to follow this  
Zaman

13 LP stages, 50 players

I have absolutely no idea why the developers have decided to implement 13 League Pack stages whilst leagues can only have a maximum of 50 players right now (as later it will be 100).

8 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I like it because we smash 10/10 In a day and a half 

Day.

47 minutes ago, Zaman said:

I have absolutely no idea why the developers have decided to implement 13 League Pack stages whilst leagues can only have a maximum of 50 players right now (as later it will be 100).

The update fucked this week up. Tbh my motivation is gone + got exams now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

I like it because we smash 10/10 In a day and a half 

Yeah, but 13 stages were only meant to be the case for 100 player leagues. We are still stuck on 50.

1 minute ago, Zaman said:

Yeah, but 13 stages were only meant to be the case for 100 player leagues. We are still stuck on 50.

It's a matter of time until it gets fixed. We just have to try and do it with 50 now.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Logic said:

It's a matter of time until it gets fixed. We just have to try and do it with 50 now.

99% of leagues can’t even complete 10/10 nevermind 13/13 that’s probs what the topics about bro. It’s a big mistake from the developers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CFC Denham said:

99% of leagues can’t even complete 10/10 nevermind 13/13 that’s probs what the topics about bro. It’s a big mistake from the developers

They probably did the 13 stages just to boost the rewards. I understand where this is going, but we should give it a try before complaining about it. Let's see how it goes

Edited by Logic

I'm sure if you get to stage 10 in the league pack the reward will still be the same as it was so I don't see the problem with another 3 stages added

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Wes said:

I'm sure if you get to stage 10 in the league pack the reward will still be the same as it was so I don't see the problem with another 3 stages added

You’ve got a point yeah. 

• Like 1