Sign in to follow this  
Logic

Football Clash Saga

Yo,

Everyone got the update now unless they didn't do the update on purpose. What do you guys think of the new version? Is there anybody that likes it? Any advice for the developers?

We always ask for updates, but when we get them we don't like them. Same goes for me.

Lets make a thread where we give our opinions. Maybe they'll do something about it.

This is what I think about the update.

1) I think I can accept the 'level system' But it seems very unlikely that anyone is gonna get 8k trophies in 1 week with just having +10. I think the developers should add stages maybe +30 from 4000-4500 & +20 from 4500-5000...

2) I like the rewards but they seem too inconsistent to me. At stage 66 we get 100 gold but at stage 68 1000 cash. Don't think that anybody on this forum or at 6k trophies will be happy with the 1k cash reward. Also stage 67 bugs when you want to claim it.

3) The goalkeeper glitch doesn't happen too much but I've had it once since the update so it is not completely gone yet.

4) I like the goal pack idea. It stimulates people to play more frequent than before and it will certainly make  people more active.

5) 100 people in a League is a bad idea in my opinion. How will a president control that many people? He got Vp's yea but it still seems like a too big group to control all the time. Also because of this there may just be 3-4 top leagues left that are 100% active. Also after every league pack every league kicked about 5-10 people now this amount will be much higher.

Hope you do something with the things I said. @Sean (SM Support)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is what I think about the update.

1) I think I can accept the 'level system' But it seems very unlikely that anyone is gonna get 8k trophies in 1 week with just having +10. I think the developers should add stages maybe +30 from 4000-4500 & +20 from 4500-5000...

2) I like the rewards but they seem too inconsistent to me. At stage 66 we get 100 gold but at stage 68 1000 cash. Don't think that anybody on this forum or at 6k trophies will be happy with the 1k cash reward. Also stage 67 bugs when you want to claim it.

3) The goalkeeper glitch doesn't happen too much but I've had it once since the update so it is not completely gone yet.

4) I like the goal pack idea. It stimulates people to play more frequent than before and it will certainly make  people more active.

5) 100 people in a League is a bad idea in my opinion. How will a president control that many people? He got Vp's yea but it still seems like a too big group to control all the time. Also because of this there may just be 3-4 top leagues left that are 100% active. Also after every league pack every league kicked about 5-10 people now this amount will be much higher.

Hope you do something with the things I said. @Sean (SM Support)

Lemmy agree!!! 

This way stupid L. 

No more Cheeki Breeki !!! 

???????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

Lemmy agree!!! 

This way stupid L. 

No more Cheeki Breeki !!! 

???????

I really don't like the 100 members in a league. I was expecting that developers would change it to 25-30 but they did the opposite. Very weird move to me, would certainly  ruin a lot on the leaderboard for the lower tier leagues. 

There will be more space in the top 10 leagues and I am pretty sure most of them want to progress so will make the move once they get the invite. It'll leave the top 10-50 with lower leveled/ranked people.

This way you're just giving the top 5 more power than now. I was always thinking that the developers would do the opposite of what they did so that every league had a chance to get involved.

32 minutes ago, Logic said:

I really don't like the 100 members in a league. I was expecting that developers would change it to 25-30 but they did the opposite. Very weird move to me, would certainly  ruin a lot on the leaderboard for the lower tier leagues. 

There will be more space in the top 10 leagues and I am pretty sure most of them want to progress so will make the move once they get the invite. It'll leave the top 10-50 with lower leveled/ranked people.

This way you're just giving the top 5 more power than now. I was always thinking that the developers would do the opposite of what they did so that every league had a chance to get involved.

25-30 in a league would be dreadful... I like that they were making the leagues bigger, 100 members is prob best thing about this update... Gives each league better opportunity to let lower trophy players grow with them. More members and longer timer should be way forward

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

25-30 in a league would be dreadful... I like that they were making the leagues bigger, 100 members is prob best thing about this update... Gives each league better opportunity to let lower trophy players grow with them. More members and longer timer should be way forward

Thats not how its gonna work you know that and I do too. Not a single top 5 league needs to worry about 4k members. We’re just killing the leagues that don’t have people on the forum to complain about it.

Having 100 member leagues would be complete overkill, at the end of it you would probably have 3-5 active leagues, full of players if that, and as you've said in the past gorse, there isn't many active leagues anyway, and only a handful finished the 10/10 league pack, let's say if the leagues did get smaller and went to the 25-30, you would have more leagues full of 4K+ trophies players, leaving the top ten being more competitive, rather than having the same top three week in, week out. 

Personally, I'd love to see the 25-30 player leagues to see what it did to the league leaderboard each week. Would be interesting wouldn't it?

• Like 1

You're part of number 1 league and doing lp in day so you might not want it, I'm in league lower down and I have had to over play the last few weeks just to get the lp complete so a higher number would of been welcomed.. Even an extra 10 or 20 slots to test out how a higher number would cope and maybe progress that way  too 100 member leagues if 60 or 70 members is a success

2 minutes ago, Alwagstaff said:

Having 100 member leagues would be complete overkill, at the end of it you would probably have 3-5 active leagues, full of players if that, and as you've said in the past gorse, there isn't many active leagues anyway, and only a handful finished the 10/10 league pack, let's say if the leagues did get smaller and went to the 25-30, you would have more leagues full of 4K+ trophies players, leaving the top ten being more competitive, rather than having the same top three week in, week out. 

Personally, I'd love to see the 25-30 player leagues to see what it did to the league leaderboard each week. Would be interesting wouldn't it?

I think around half of the top 25 leagues completed their lp

5 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You're part of number 1 league and doing lp in day so you might not want it, I'm in league lower down and I have had to over play the last few weeks just to get the lp complete so a higher number would of been welcomed.. Even an extra 10 or 20 slots to test out how a higher number would cope and maybe progress that way  too 100 member leagues if 60 or 70 members is a success

You want 100 to complete your LP but to do so you’re sacrificing the whole top 50. Thats the truth. The game doesn’t have enough active people to fill top 50 leagues with active players right now. If its 100 the top 10-50 will be dead. 

Even so, let's say the league size did drop, wouldn't you want a more competitive top ten? Rather than having the same old top three, top five, top ten, near enough in the same position as the previous season.

and if only 25 are completing it, how many do you think will complete it if the league doubles? I'd say around five, players will get annoyed because they can't get in a top league, and the current league they'll be in, can't complete it because it's not active enough, then that player will leave the game, and so on.. 

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with making updates, I just think they should focus in fixing all the bugs first before moving forward. About this update it has obviously one big purpose and it’s to make players more active, Leaders board is now time base instead of quality base.

16 minutes ago, Furiel said:

Nothing wrong with making updates, I just think they should focus in fixing all the bugs first before moving forward. About this update it has obviously one big purpose and it’s to make players more active, Leaders board is now time base instead of quality base.

How u on 5700 lol

10 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

How u on 5700 lol

His trophies didn't reset.