Guys .. I say especially to developers please fix the bug that happens during the reset ... this bug ruins the game ... there is no more competitiveness because of this bug ... for example this season furiel is using it to your advantage and it's not fair because I and other players that we are playing loyally without tricks will not win and for what? for a simple bug ... I did not come here to offend anyone but it seemed right to talk about this thing ... I hope that before Sunday settle the account of Furiel because otherwise it would be an insult to the other players who have busy all season @Sean (SM Support)

Edited by SPARTACO
  • Like 1

His trophies will reset for the next season now. You will have to settle for 2nd. Good effort either way, congratulations on the 13/13 league pack also!! @SPARTACO

It would also beunfair to reset him now. You have to accept it as it is right now. Luca had the same thing 3-4 weeks ago. Nothing anybody can do about it.

Yeah don`t worry logic , I am not here for insulting fifty players , I am here only to say about this problem to the assistance @Logic

• Like 1

There isn’t a possible way to use this bug to someone’s advantage the developers do the reset at different times most of the time and he just wanted to play. Luca bazza guy called tony all didn’t reset and wasn’t happy...

Edited by HkaneLEGEND

What are u saying Hkane ? Do u know that if a player arrive at 8000 trophies and a cause of this bug he remains in and everyone once the  season finish are resetting ar 4000. Do u think thatit have 4000 trophies more respect other , it isn't a advantage ? Mahh..

the same is true for luca, bazzs or any other game including myself

24 minutes ago, SPARTACO said:

the same is true for luca, bazzs or any other game including myself

No worries we do understand the issue. Btw change your club name on forum it still sais ALPHA 😛 

12 hours ago, Logic said:

It would also beunfair to reset him now. You have to accept it as it is right now. Luca had the same thing 3-4 weeks ago. Nothing anybody can do about it.

They are able to reset players that haven’t reset on monday they’ve done it before manually if the said player request’s it. I would imagine they would reset the guy to what hes earned this season so far. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bare said:

They are able to reset players that haven’t reset on monday they’ve done it before manually if the said player request’s it. I would imagine they would reset the guy to what hes earned this season so far. 

They had to do that on monday in my opinion. He probably played way less because he knew he had a huge gap with the #2