Sign in to follow this  
Gorse H

Lp

With only 3 leagues completing it, this shows something has to change... 50.members ain't enough for an lp this size

The rewards need to be better on completion

It looks like the leagues will only be allowed 50 members not 100 so this size lp is going to be struggle for majority of leagues 

What's everyone's thoughts on.. The size of lp? Leagues staying at 50 and the rewards that should be given for completion?

Also the Presidents thoughts would be great @Stoller @Pepsi @CmC @Zaman @CFC Denham @SuperMart @Nffchudson @Fc Köln 

• Like 1

The level 13 LP was to coincide with  the 100 members launch

Now that its no longer happening I’d expect the LP to go back to the normal 10 level soon

I do feel that the prizes for completion should be higher though. Possibly even related to your personal amount of goals scored

Regarding the league sizes I am glad we are staying at 50 (and not because of our league name lol). I think it’s better for the entire community

• Like 2

Level 10 would be better. No one likes to score 400-500 goals every week to get 100xp elite. I'm glad they chose to cancel the 100 member thing. It was just a good way to feed the top 10 leagues by killing the rest of the game.

I would want lp to go back to old as that was getting boring and this was first change to since i've been playing, pity they got it so wrong  :( 

I still think an extra 10 or 20 members would go a long way to helping leagues complete this lp but the reward is dreadful for old and new lp

20 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I would want lp to go back to old as that was getting boring and this was first change to since i've been playing, pity they got it so wrong  :( 

I still think an extra 10 or 20 members would go a long way to helping leagues complete this lp but the reward is dreadful for old and new lp

The whole idea of the LP is to reward active groups of people to get rewards. I don't see why you should add members for that. Every league that got 50 active people in their league can easily reach that. There are some 30-70k trophy leagues that do better than the higher ranked leagues. This is just because they think Activity is more important than Trophies, but most of the higher ranked leagues that don't complete it rather have an inactive 4k in their league than a active 3k.

It's not the LP (amount of goals)or the members in a league that needs changing but the mentality of a lot of the presidents in the game.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

The whole idea of the LP is to reward active groups of people to get rewards. I don't see why you should add members for that. Every league that got 50 active people in their league can easily reach that. There are some 30-70k trophy leagues that do better than the higher ranked leagues. This is just because they think Activity is more important than Trophies, but most of the higher ranked leagues that don't complete it rather have an inactive 4k in their league than a active 3k.

It's not the LP (amount of goals)or the members in a league that needs changing but the mentality of a lot of the presidents in the game.

The mentality... What does that mean? You have one of the most checkered history on the game of any player and in such a short space of time

There has been quiet a few threads in past asking for lp to be revamped

30-70k trophy leagues? Only 3 completed their lp in top 50

No one can deny the lp needs changing

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

The mentality... What does that mean? You have one of the most checkered history on the game of any player and in such a short space of time

There has been quiet a few threads in past asking for lp to be revamped

30-70k trophy leagues? Only 3 completed their lp in top 50

No one can deny the lp needs changing

I meant the 10 level system as you can clearly see in the previous post i did.

Edited by Logic

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I meant the 10 level system as you can clearly see in the previous post i did.

I still don't understand what you mean lol 

I liked the 100 member idea abit. But if I’m thinking about the entire community then yes 50 is better 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

I liked the 100 member idea abit. But if I’m thinking about the entire community then yes 50 is better 

Great job completing the LP. Very well done.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Great job completing the LP. Very well done.

Thanks lad. Was a very hard task... impressed with the guys 

2 minutes ago, CFC Denham said:

Thanks lad. Was a very hard task... impressed with the guys 

You've built a solid group in this short period of time. Well done!

10 levels of LP was too easy I think the 13 levels is ok but 1100 and 1500 is to much.... more than double the original 10 levels

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

10 levels of LP was too easy I think the 13 levels is ok but 1100 and 1500 is to much.... more than double the original 10 levels

It would be worth the push for completion if the rewards were better... 20 levels for double the goals rather than 3 extra

I think there should be 15 levels to the league pack aslong as the rewards keep going up . Obviously no one would complete 15 but will be good to see how far you can push it , I don't think completing a pack matters that much if you got to 10 this week the rewards were the same as it's always been 

• Thanks 1

I think the lp can stay like this, but with 50 members is very hard to complete,  and the rewards should be much better. Ahother thing is about the update, i think at this moment not all players have the update done, one more time it's not fair to others.

Just now, Wes said:

I think there should be 15 levels to the league pack aslong as the rewards keep going up . Obviously no one would complete 15 but will be good to see how far you can push it , I don't think completing a pack matters that much if you got to 10 this week the rewards were the same as it's always been 

Eventually players will leave leagues that don't complete lp to go to leagues that do complete it

More lp levels with shorter goal distances between them would be good, that way we could still have 6500 goals but better rewards and defo needed

• Like 1

Maybe even a long timer on the lp would help and a longer season than 1 week

6 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Eventually players will leave leagues that don't complete lp to go to leagues that do complete it

More lp levels with shorter goal distances between them would be good, that way we could still have 6500 goals but better rewards and defo needed

Yeah maybe my idea wouldn't be good for lower leagues 

1 minute ago, Wes said:

Okay I agree.

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

How is this gonna help them complete it. 

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

How is this gonna help them complete it.

It might not but if it had higher rewards for the levels then it would seem more worthwhile to push for but 50xp at level 10 and 100xp at level 13 is really poor

To go back to the old Lp would be a poor move from game makers but also keeping it like this would be just as poor

I think the LP should be incentivised to be linked to our personal LP goal tally

For example any player up to 100 goals scored would collect the basic prize

Then for each 100 goals scored over and above that the prizes are increased etc

It would promote activity and also help calm any in-league unrest when someone with 11 goals gets the same reward as someone with 811

• Like 3