Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Logic

New cards added

Recommended Posts

They're probably not yet available but they're coming 100%

Zanetti - Legend

Figo - Legend

Xavi - Legend

Klose - Legend

Kompany - Legend

Carvalho - Green

Silva - Green

Sterling - Green

Walker - Green

Pickford - Green

Bernardo Silva - Green

Romero - Green

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Logic said:

They're probably not yet available but they're coming 100%

Zanetti - Legend

Figo - Legend

Xavi - Legend

Klose - Legend

Kompany - Legend

Carvalho - Green

Silva - Green

Sterling - Green

Walker - Green

Pickford - Green

Bernardo Silva - Green

Romero - Green

Congratulations to Iran Logic on an unexpected late win.  

Edited by Waste Man
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

@Logic Who are you?? I never heard about you before and now you are a big part of the community. 

Lol ask your leaguemates :P 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

@Logic Who are you?? I never heard about you before and now you are a big part of the community. 

Could have asked nicely... 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Could have asked nicely... 

Hes young we should forgive him. That’s how this community works.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Could have asked nicely... 

Sorry, was that not nice?? I wanted to ask in a good way. I don’t have any bad intentions. 

 

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Hes young we should forgive him. That’s how this community works.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Sorry, was that not nice?? I wanted to ask in a good way. I don’t have any bad intentions.

It's fine, Arnav. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Why is ronaldo in shop for arena 1?

41078969-B91E-4982-8DF7-D9A7C37FDDC1.png

This your next new account ????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

No new phone and waiting for support to give me my account back the name is the same as main

Every time change device do you have to go through that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...