Jump to content
SPARTACO

NEW SYSTEM OF TROPHIES

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Roman Empire is buzzing. 

The thing is, Roman Empire is made up of mostly former UN members.

And we all know what happened with UN. So why do the former UN members think that they can get along this time round?

Not being rude, just asking what everyone is probably thinking.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaman said:

I agree. This game should be played for fun.

Arguing about silly things like which league is better is a waste of time.

Agree 100% ... once I be finished 1 time personally and league in 1st place it’s all over for me.. I wanna just have fun with guys in my league that’s it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lemmy said:

Noup Zaman you are wrong, it's king ? lemmy effort ? ? ? jokes and drink in fifty's is my thing !!! ? ? ? ?? ?? ??

Sty cheeki breeki !!! 

Lemmy is King! ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SENTI FIN'ORA SONO ANDATO PIANO SE NON VUOI FARMI INCAZZARE MALE MEGLIO CHE LA SMETTI SUBITO PERCHÉ SI VEDE CHE SE UN BAMBINO CRESCIUTO MALE ... HAI PAURA DI ARRIVARE SECONDO ?? Parli tanto di vita...si vede da quanto ca*** giochi di notte e manco riesci ad arrivare secondo ... ma lo vuoi smettere? Ma non vedi che io pepsi stiamo andando piano e te continui. E continui... stai continuando a buttare benzina sul fuoco...fai il bravo e tornatene a divertirti con la famiglia...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bazza1967 said:

Agree 100% ... once I be finished 1 time personally and league in 1st place it’s all over for me.. I wanna just have fun with guys in my league that’s it

Yeah, getting the top spot is fun, but when you get it every week, it becomes less special and less fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Lemmy is King! ?

Can be only one king in game!!! Everybody now he’s name!!! ???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SPARTACO said:

SENTI FIN'ORA SONO ANDATO PIANO SE NON VUOI FARMI INCAZZARE MALE MEGLIO CHE LA SMETTI SUBITO PERCHÉ SI VEDE CHE SE UN BAMBINO CRESCIUTO MALE ... HAI PAURA DI ARRIVARE SECONDO ?? Parli tanto di vita...si vede da quanto ca*** giochi di notte e manco riesci ad arrivare secondo ... ma lo vuoi smettere? Ma non vedi che io pepsi stiamo andando piano e te continui. E continui... stai continuando a buttare benzina sul fuoco...fai il bravo e tornatene a divertirti con la famiglia...

Sorry don’t speak Italian... tornatene al centro estivo... e comunque sono arrivato primo 2 settimane fa per la precisione... e di notte giocate voi credo questa scusa e’ vecchia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaman said:

The thing is, Roman Empire is made up of mostly former UN members.

It seems to me that you are not reading the names of the players well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zaman said:

The thing is, Roman Empire is made up of mostly former UN members.

And we all know what happened with UN. So why do the former UN members think that they can get along this time round?

Not being rude, just asking what everyone is probably thinking.

We all know how it happened with UN. Everyone left after Gorse and Köln. We just don’t need that to happen again. We are perfectly fine right now and we will hopefully stay fine. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bazza1967 said:

Sorry don’t speak Italian... tornatene al centro estivo... e comunque sono arrivato primo 2 settimane fa per la precisione... e di notte giocate voi credo questa scusa e’ vecchia

Ah dimenticavo dopo gli insulti le minacce??? Fino adesso ci sei andato piano se ci vai forte cosa fai??? ???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bazza1967 said:

Sorry don’t speak Italian... tornatene al centro estivo... e comunque sono arrivato primo 2 settimane fa per la precisione... e di notte giocate voi credo questa scusa e’ vecchia

primo parlava della lega.... ma lo sai e rispondi con un' altra cosa, secondo sei arrivato primo solo perchè quelli che erano davanti a te non avevano l'aggiornamento e guadagnavano un punto alla volta e ne perdevano quaranta, mentre tu ne guadagnavi 10 e ne perdevi 10. Ma si sei arrivato primo!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Si vede quanto sei spaventato.. hai paura dei Roman Empire ? Ma smettila di fare quello bravo...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

It seems to me that you are not reading the names of the players well.

No, Roman Empire has a lot of former UN players.

2 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

We all know how it happened with UN. Everyone left after Gorse and Köln. We just don’t need that to happen again. We are perfectly fine right now and we will hopefully stay fine. 

Arnav seems to agree with me here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pepsi said:

primo parlava della lega.... ma lo sai e rispondi con un' altra cosa, secondo sei arrivato primo solo perchè quelli che erano davanti a te non avevano l'aggiornamento e guadagnavano un punto alla volta e ne perdevano quaranta, mentre tu ne guadagnavi 10 e ne perdevi 10. Ma si sei arrivato primo!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!

C è sempre una scusa .. spartaco dice cose inesatte il rispondo ... educatamente senza insulti o minacce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? continuo ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sei un fenomeno anche nel mentire ! Mammia che giocatore !!! Ccezzionale !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SPARTACO said:

Si vede quanto sei spaventato.. hai paura dei Roman Empire ? Ma smettila di fare quello bravo...

 

Non se me ne frega meno di te delle leghe o del gioco.. penso che vi siate fusi solo per arrivare primi e lo dico ... educatamente e senza insulti... e come lo penso io lo pensano tutti ma tutti... poi voi dite che non e’ Vero e va bene ... a me non interessa riporto educatamente ciò che tutti pensano

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaman said:

No, Roman Empire has a lot of former UN players.

Arnav seems to agree with me here.

No. We have a core of UN players. Like 10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaman said:

No, Roman Empire has a lot of former UN players.

Arnav seems to agree with me here.

? where???? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

No. We have a core of UN players. Like 10. 

I think you may have more.

In any case, it will be interesting to see how the league gets on.

Italian Revenge has previously said that it would never merge with anyone but has now.

The merger is far from ideal, but that's not for me to say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

The merge didn’t even start to become first. The two leagues became friends and wanted to be in the same league 

Exactly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are not merging to get there first ... because we have arrived so many times before that we got tired and when we knew that there would be 100-player teams, then we thought that all the teams would have merged, so we did the proposal also to the other teams and they were happy with this and also we .. we are cisiamo we are only merging to have 50 competitive players to make friendly, make new acquaintances, we do not care to get first (I repeat for the last time ), unfortunately we had already decided before and when we knew that there would be no 100 teams we decided the same. Because we do not care, we just want to have fun with each other, now you know everything ... do whatever you want, think like vu seems to me but I tell the truth, and I will poicerò if that poor guy named Bazza burns him of not being invited is not our fault ..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×