SPARTACO

NEW SYSTEM OF TROPHIES

5 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

The merge did not even start to become first. The two leagues became friends and wanted to be in the same league 

Well, it's nice to see two leagues comprised of different UN members now getting along with each other. ?

• Like 1

Шта ви мислите какв је мени осећај када уђем на форум и видим како се ви расправљате на италијанском језику ? А приде форум као на енглеском језику... 

тотално сте безвезе!!! ??

3 minutes ago, SPARTACO said:

We are not merging to get there first ... because we have arrived so many times before that we got tired and when we knew that there would be 100-player teams, then we thought that all the teams would have merged, so we did the proposal also to the other teams and they were happy with this and also we .. we are cisiamo we are only merging to have 50 competitive players to make friendly, make new acquaintances, we do not care to get first (I repeat for the last time ), unfortunately we had already decided before and when we knew that there would be no 100 teams we decided the same. Because we do not care, we just want to have fun with each other, now you know everything ... do whatever you want, think like vu seems to me but I tell the truth, and I will poicerò if that poor guy named Bazza burns him of not being invited is not our fault ..

Please invite me ... I can’t leave without you... grazie di esistere ? ? ? 

7 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Шта ви мислите какв је мени осећај када уђем на форум и видим како се ви расправљате на италијанском језику ? А приде форум као на енглеском језику... 

тотално сте безвезе!!! ??

Lol.. I love uou

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bazza1967 said:

Lol.. I love uou

I now that! Veccio fratello !!! ?