Matt Hill

Lost account?

It's been a while since I've played and I've tried logging in but won't let me get my old account? I've sent a message on the app, how long will this take? Thanks in advanced! - xMattxHillx

27 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

It will take 3-5 days. Knowing today is a Sunday means it will take more. @SM Support(Alex) If you go to the forum abou the bugs you see what all do you exactly have to give as information. 

Thank you and I've think I've done it, setting..  Help..  then gave the details haha, thanks again hopefully not too long wanna get back into it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

It will take 3-5 days. Knowing today is a Sunday means it will take more. @SM Support(Alex) If you go to the forum abou the bugs you see what all do you exactly have to give as information. 

Alex is gone now mate. Use sean like logic has below

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2018 at 6:15 AM, Matt Hill said:

It's been a while since I've played and I've tried logging in but won't let me get my old account? I've sent a message on the app, how long will this take? Thanks in advanced! - xMattxHillx

You should have your old account back now ?

• Like 1