Sign in to follow this  
Babux

Crossbar trick

@Sean (SM Support)

do something to fix this crossbar trick, which consists in shotting from the midfield above the crossbar so that the ball then ends at the second striker who then scores easy with the gk out of position.

After the long / lob pass has been fix that fortunately no one does anymore, now some players are using the crossbar style to win easy knowing that you can not do anything to prevent this. I hope you do something as soon as possible because it is becoming annoying.

Edited by Babux
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

For @Gorse H

What is your problem that you always put the reactions with the face that cries in each of my posts?

5 minutes ago, Babux said:

For @Gorse H

What is your problem that you always put the reactions with the face that cries in each of my posts?

Sure you've not got problem with me? You had a private rant at me the other day for no reason?

Is it not sad that players are using these dirty tricks?

21 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Sure you've not got problem with me? You had a private rant at me the other day for no reason?

Is it not sad that players are using these dirty tricks?

it is sad that some players take advantage of these tricks after they fix the long pass, but if you were in agreement you had to put another kind of reaction. 

1 minute ago, Babux said:

it is sad that some players take advantage of these tricks after they fix the long pass, but if you were in agreement you had to put another kind of reaction. 

Didn't want it to hurt your feelings... Sorry ?

If it makes you feel better do you want me to change it to "like" so it's like I like that happening? 

So @Sean (SM Support) do we really need mods? They ain’t doing anything and behave even more childish than I am when I’m angry. I tought mods were meant to get the ‘childish’ players like me on the rigt path and don’t tolerate it. To show me how I have to behave on a forum.

You should think twice next time you give someone the mod function who’s ego is bigger than his maturity.

Aight Gorse now you can say something about my suspicious history and that you got twice my age etc. Idc

Had alot of respect to you while alot of people told me you were different (not throwing out names) and now that I see you since you left UN. I’m really happy for you. 

Good luck on this forum. You ain’t seeing me on here anymore. I’ll just use the pm section.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

So @Sean (SM Support) do we really need mods? They ain’t doing anything and behave even more childish than I am when I’m angry. I tought mods were meant to get the ‘childish’ players like me on the rigt path and don’t tolerate it. To show me how I have to behave on a forum.

You should think twice next time you give someone the mod function who’s ego is bigger than his maturity.

Aight Gorse now you can say something about my suspicious history and that you got twice my age etc. Idc

Had alot of respect to you while alot of people told me you were different (not throwing out names) and now that I see you since you left UN. I’m really happy for you. 

Good luck on this forum. You ain’t seeing me on here anymore. I’ll just use the pm section.

Give it up mate no one has respect for you ? Won't see you on here again, that's best joke of night.. you've quit the game 8 times and this is your 2nd forum account? You'll be back to quit again soon ?

I've never mentioned our ages on here?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

I wish you'd get to the point and actually say what you mean as this is very vague and you say private messages from now on but why not before this.. I ask you privately if you have problem you wimp out and say no. Grow up mate ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Give it up mate no one has respect for you

Its hard for you to understand, but this is different. Think you dhould talk to people outside of your league that don’t suck your cazzo.

13 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

you've quit the game 8 times a

Get your facts straight.

7 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

ask you privately if you have problem you wimp out and say no. 

Yeah right, after my 2 word respond and the messages I ignored? Every idiot could’ve seen that I got issues with your ego.

9 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Grow up mate

Ther you got the age thing again. Maybe you should grow up.

34 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Didn't want it to hurt your feelings... Sorry ?

32 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

If it makes you feel better do you want me to change it to "like" so it's like I like that happening? 

Quiet if yours was a gesture of solidarity everything is OK ??

Edited by Babux
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

Its hard for you to understand, but this is different. Think you dhould talk to people outside of your league that don’t suck your cazzo.

Get your facts straight.

Yeah right, after my 2 word respond and the messages I ignored? Every idiot could’ve seen that I got issues with your ego.

Ther you got the age thing again. Maybe you should grow up.

Is it more than 8 times? I lost count sorry ?

I messaged you on whatsapp asking if you had problem you didn't say anything.. At least man up instead of acting like silly boy on here ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Is it more than 8 times? I lost count sorry ?

I messaged you on whatsapp asking if you had problem you didn't say anything.. At least man up instead of acting like silly boy on here ?

Great BIG man ????

Just now, Logic said:

Great BIG man ????

Top reply kid ?

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Top reply kid ?

Anytime Big man, also if you want you can ask some of your other cazzo suckers to like your posts so that it seems you are the real big man here ?

Interesting. I had a feeling logic was someone else. Now to work out who. Cant be morrison hes still in roman empire. Hkane maybe? Denham? Enlighten us all. Stoller get one of those polls up again ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bare said:

Interesting. I had a feeling logic was someone else. Now to work out who. Cant be morrison hes still in roman empire. Hkane maybe? Denham? Enlighten us all. Stoller get one of those polls up again ?

ET he is.. You know the one who kicked his league then jumped around other leagues then left his dead account in goal nation while he made logic 

• Haha 1

Estegblahblah tehrblahblah or whatever it is? Irainian outfit?

Edited by Bare

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Anytime Big man, also if you want you can ask some of your other cazzo suckers to like your posts so that it seems you are the real big man here ?

You're here talking like silly boy and trying to make argument and get a reaction ???

47 minutes ago, Logic said:

And you have audacity to write this ? 

Crazy and like I say... No one on game got respect for you including your league ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Bare said:

Estegblahblah tehrblahblah or whatever it is?

?

My god, just delete this thread. I've seen more drama here than in Love Island

Edited by Route1 Andy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just to say that @Gorse Hand I have been aware of this glitch for a while and have sent video evidence to the technical team to sort

I know you will all roll your eyes and doubt the effectiveness of that but, to be fair, between us all, we have recently managed to get the long ball and tactics button glitches fixed

We'll get this one sorted to hopefully - but please be patient

• Like 2