Sign in to follow this  
Babux

Crossbar trick

3 hours ago, Bare said:

Estegblahblah tehrblahblah or whatever it is? Irainian outfit?

Bare nothing against you bro! GROSE  

This is racistc joke !!! 

46 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

This is racistc joke !!! 

Thats a bold statement to make mate. You sure about this. You sure this is what I was intending to do? Nothing to do with the fact that the his former name was something that is hard to spell? Honestly crazy statement to come away with and one that will not be taken lightly by me anyway. Perhaps you have had one to many drinks my friend

Edited by Bare

15 minutes ago, Bare said:

Thats a bold statement to make mate. You sure about this. You sure this is what I was intending to do? Nothing to do with the fact that the his former name was something that is hard to spell? Honestly crazy statement to come away with and one that will not be taken lightly by me anyway. Perhaps you have had one to many drinks my friend

Focus on your own problems before lemmy’s mate and actually I will tell you one to focus on RACISM!! 

5 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Give it up mate no one has respect for you ? Won't see you on here again, that's best joke of night.. you've quit the game 8 times and this is your 2nd forum account? You'll be back to quit again soon ?

I've never mentioned our ages on here?

Incorrect I have a lot of respect for him so speak for yourself ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Focus on your own problems before lemmy’s mate and actually I will tell you one to focus on RACISM!! 

What problems am I focusing on of lemmys? Your a fine one to talk about racism hkane son. You will never again be in some of the leagues on this game because of what you called a member of a league in the game chat. Some people have to short a memory on here its laughable at times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

This is racistc joke !!! 

Just because serbia are out no need for over the top accusations 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Name one thing I have ever called someone racistly? P.s short memory? I HAVE AN EIDETIC MEMORY YOU T**T!

I wont be doing that on here. I’m sure theres a few on here that know exactly what you said gorse in particular and a few others from the old UN and maybe even a few thats still there. You think because your all nicey nicey now people respect you hkane? Everyone knows what your about people just choose to keep quiet with you now because your part of stollers leagu and hes a respectful guy. Nothing to do with you turning over a supposed “ new leaf “ shall we say

28 minutes ago, Bare said:

I wont be doing that on here. I’m sure theres a few on here that know exactly what you said gorse in particular and a few others from the old UN and maybe even a few thats still there. You think because your all nicey nicey now people respect you hkane? Everyone knows what your about people just choose to keep quiet with you now because your part of stollers leagu and hes a respectful guy. Nothing to do with you turning over a supposed “ new leaf “ shall we say

you still argue out of pity! If I left stoller’s League people would still not argue and all be the same so nothing of that comment is correct  THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT gorse is white.. anything I say is the same for me and leave gorse out of this

31 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

Just because serbia are out no need for over the top accusations 

? ? ? is that insult? ? ? ? 

we play bad can’t give goal! 

SERBIA LAND OF BASKETBALL ? BRO!!!

Club I support WON “UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE “

im proud on that bro!!! 

ЦРВЕНА ЗВЕЗДА БЕОГРАД

ДЕЛИЈЕ1989 СЕВЕР 

2C47DC9D-816C-48AC-AABE-42FF6BB1A612.jpeg

1 hour ago, Bare said:

I’m not drunk ? bro! 

And I don’t won’t to argument with you! 

A577F812-01E3-44F6-BDA6-F6C779C957D7.thumb.jpeg.e359064bdf9774925c5993ea005082a7.jpegCheeki breeki !

55 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Name one thing I have ever called someone racistly? P.s short memory? I HAVE AN EIDETIC MEMORY YOU T**T!

So the guy who denies ever making racist comments instead makes a sexist comment by referring to someone by a woman's part?

Unreal level of hypocrisy.

You are a horrible representative of The Fifty. Your league members such as the likes of @Wes, @Alwagstaff, @Babux and @Stoller among others deserve way better than you.

What? I’m sure you’ve called someone a  or a before!! Deny it all you want I’m sure you have and sexist and racist are different things I’m not being a hypocrite and keep trying to merge with us bro EVERYDAY! Your desperate. So sad

Just now, HkaneLEGEND said:

What? I’m sure you’ve called someone a c**t or a t**t before!!

This is a public forum. You cannot say such things here.

The only person who is swearing in this thread is you, which is rather revealing.

12 minutes ago, Zaman said:

So the guy who denies ever making racist comments instead makes a sexist comment by referring to someone by a woman's part?

You are a horrible representative of The Fifty. Your league members such as the likes of @Wes, @Alwagstaff, @Babux and @Stoller among others deserve way better than you.

U forgot the bazz ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bazza1967 said:

U forgot the bazz ???

Apologies, Bazza. 

20 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Don’t worry, I’ll just tag myself...

and @Keato16

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Keato16 said:

Pack it in Kane, you’re doing no one any good mate 

Thanks Keato not like that’s something to say in the middle of an arguement to the enemy PUBLICLY !! And for the record 

15 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Im asking Stoller to ban me from this place so stupid 

Was where I stopped

1 minute ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Thanks Keato not like that’s something to say in the middle of an arguement to the enemy PUBLICLY !! And for the record 

Was where I stopped

Get to bed bud

3 hours ago, Stoller said:

Just to say that @Gorse Hand I have been aware of this glitch for a while and have sent video evidence to the technical team to sort

I know you will all roll your eyes and doubt the effectiveness of that but, to be fair, between us all, we have recently managed to get the long ball and tactics button glitches fixed

We'll get this one sorted to hopefully - but please be patient

And tournaments seem to be working ok aswell as that bouncing ball glitch