Don’t worry, I’ll just tag myself...

and @Keato16

Apologies, mate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

STOP! Not your place tell me whatever privately NOT on here

I don’t do dms, slide in if you want a chat 

34 minutes ago, Zaman said:

So the guy who denies ever making racist comments instead makes a sexist comment by referring to someone by a woman's part?

Unreal level of hypocrisy.

You are a horrible representative of The Fifty. Your league members such as the likes of @Wes, @Alwagstaff, @Babux and @Stoller among others deserve way better than you.

Where is LEMMY?? ? 

6 minutes ago, HkaneLEGEND said:

Thanks Keato not like that’s something to say in the middle of an arguement to the enemy PUBLICLY !!

Please just listen to Keato, he has your best intentions at heart.

Just know you can't say certain things in a public forum. That's all.

Just now, Lemmy said:

Where is LEMMY?? ? 

Sorry, Lemmy.

23 minutes ago, Kollppo said:

Pass the popcorn.....

Show finished mate ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Show finished mate ?

I know, I could skip the boring bits and focus on the good stuff! 

23 hours ago, Logic said:

So @Sean (SM Support) do we really need mods? They ain’t doing anything and behave even more childish than I am when I’m angry. I tought mods were meant to get the ‘childish’ players like me on the rigt path and don’t tolerate it. To show me how I have to behave on a forum.

You should think twice next time you give someone the mod function who’s ego is bigger than his maturity.

Aight Gorse now you can say something about my suspicious history and that you got twice my age etc. Idc

Had alot of respect to you while alot of people told me you were different (not throwing out names) and now that I see you since you left UN. I’m really happy for you. 

Good luck on this forum. You ain’t seeing me on here anymore. I’ll just use the pm section.

In answer to this question, yes the moderators do an excellent job in communicating issues found by both themselves, and the community, and in doing so are responsible for helping eradicate some of the key issues found.

I'm locking this thread now, and i urge everyone to leave this conversation here, as this behavior is not what we want from our forum. 

S

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3