Sign in to follow this  
John Holywell

Stroller: constantly Yawning and saying “wow” and “well played” after every shot

@Stoller I’m calling you out for your bull! Why do you always troll me by saying “wow” and “well played” whenever I miss and yawning whenever I score against you. Everyone else says you’re a nice guy but I don’t understand what I’ve done to annoy you!  All I did was do an angry face because I was annoyed that the match making put me and you together when you have nearly 800 more trophies which is frankly bull!

John, when people don’t know each other and the other one throws an angry face you won’t get anything else than that. Stoller is one of the most respectful players ingame constantly staying goodluck and well played etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know Stoller pretty well and this doesn’t sound like him at all! I use the word wow all the time when the game is being stupid. Well played is very commonly used and he would have said it when you had good build up but missed the shot. Angry face can be offensive to some players and can be used as sarcasm but im sure Stoller can tell you what happened 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It maybe be unlike him but he did. I know he was probably joking about. But after every goal he yawned and after I said good luck to him he said “wow”. This has happened in two spectate games now. I have conceded and done an angry face and he has said “wow” and “yawned” at me after every goal!  I’m sure he’s only joking but this is disrespectful

Edited by John Holywell

21 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

@Stoller I’m calling you out for your bulls***! Why do you always troll me by saying “wow” and “well played” whenever I miss and yawning whenever I score against you. Everyone else says you’re a nice guy but I don’t understand what I’ve done to annoy you!  All I did was do an angry face because I was annoyed that the match making put me and you together when you have nearly 800 more trophies which is frankly bulls***!

Hello John

Thanks for reaching out

I begun our game with "good luck" as I do to everyone. You responded with an angry face. So I said "wow"

You then tried to use long balls against me. Whenever anyone does that they get the same response from me: a yawn emoji

So nothing personal

Best of luck out there in the arena

PS Might be best to use the private forum for this sort of thing in the future

PPS There is a zero tolerance policy towards swearing on the forum

Mate I did the Angry face before I saw you say good luck and when you did say good luck I said good luck back as soon as a could to try and salvage the situation, I only did an angry face because I saw it was you and I knew I would for sure lose! Also you passed the ball around the back for the whole time then passed it forward to you striker and scored every time. I was just copying your tactics by doing long balls. 

Edited by John Holywell
I edit every comment lol

yes maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about Bazza! That’s because  I’m new to the game and it’s bull that I’m coming up against Stoller who consistently finishes high up in the leadersboard when I currently only have 4000 trophies. 

36 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

yes maybe I don’t know what I’m talking about Bazza! That’s because  I’m new to the game and it’s bull that I’m coming up against Stoller who consistently finishes high up in the leadersboard when I currently only have 4000 trophies. 

It's a difficult game when you have low level players john we've all been there , people can get the wrong end of the stick with emojis for sure but I think you were better off sending stoller a private message to sort out the issue 

I have never used the forums before so I don’t know how to use the private forum. I tried to send a message directly to Stoller but he isn’t receiving messages currently.

5 minutes ago, Wes said:

It's a difficult game when you have low level players john we've all been there , people can get the wrong end of the stick with emojis for sure but I think you were better off sending stoller a private message to sort out the issue 

I have pretty high level players! Mainly level 2 but a level 4 Vidal and Godin and I win most games but coming up against @Bazza1967@Lemmy @Stoller, @Rapu Etc game after game is really annoying especially when they constantly yawn at me for doing long balls! Hence why I lashed out. 

Don't worry @John Holywell you're new to the game and new to the forum

I agree that it's bad when 4k players get matched against people higher on the leaderboard - especially now that you only get 10 trophies for beating them

You are of course free to use whatever tactics and whatever emojis you choose - but just know that certain choices might get certain reactions

All the best

• Like 2

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

On a side note: Sweden winning 3-0 vs Mexico meaning they well too the group and Germany will go out! 

Nice change of subject john ? true tho mate I thought mexico we're looking good before this .

6 minutes ago, Bazza1967 said:

@John Holywell  why don’t you just start not to use lobs?? You will benefit from that

@Wes Mexico will still go through in second place! But they’ll face Brazil in the next round

@Bazza1967 I don’t use “lobs” or “long balls” but when facing a high up in the leaderboard opponent I usually go try hard to try and get a result! 

Edited by John Holywell

46 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

@Wes Mexico will still go through in second place! But they’ll face Brazil in the next round

@Bazza1967 I don’t use “lobs” or “long balls” but when facing a high up in the leaderboard opponent I usually go try hard to try and get a result! 

@John Holywell imagine us at your level playing vs top guys and we couldn’t lob... so just stop it

Long ball been changed so it's all good.. Players who want that style will haves to get better at it or stop?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Holywell said:

@Stoller I’m calling you out for your bull! Why do you always troll me by saying “wow” and “well played” whenever I miss and yawning whenever I score against you. Everyone else says you’re a nice guy but I don’t understand what I’ve done to annoy you!  All I did was do an angry face because I was annoyed that the match making put me and you together when you have nearly 800 more trophies which is frankly bull!

Evidence?