Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Arnav Bhatt

Player Shop

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, 

I think that we should get 6 items in the shop. First one can be a “free item” like 25 credits or 250 bucks. Then, there can be one green item, one blue item and 3 purple items depending on whether there will be a legend or not.  I think it will be a cool idea as at the moment nobody is able to max players like Varane etc.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I think it will be a cool idea as at the moment nobody is able to max players like Varane etc.

 

I have Varane maxed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are playing since a while. For the people, like me, who started a few months ago.  We get like 25xp per request if we are lucky. 

Edited by Arnav Bhatt
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

You are playing since a while. For the people, like me, who started a few months ago.  We get like 25xp per request if we are lucky. 

True.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Hey guys, 

I think that we should get 6 items in the shop. First one can be a “free item” like 25 credits or 250 bucks. Then, there can be one green item, one blue item and 3 purple items depending on whether there will be a legend or not.  I think it will be a cool idea as at the moment nobody is able to max players like Varane etc.

 

Good idea for more in shop.. I doubt there'd do a free item but they could have more players available like you stated or if stays at 3 items they could do 2 elite and other a green or blue.. They used to do 1 of each colour card

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×