SGT.BASH

Looking for more active league

Join Infection or United Nations  if you want an active league that doesn’t have much pressure. This will help you grow as a player and then you’ll be more prepared for the top leagues like Solidarity and Roman Empire! 

If we compare the four leagues over the first day of league pack: United Nations is best,  Infection is second, Crusaders is third and A.B.C.D.E F.C. is fourth! 

9A3D5875-14C9-4410-AD50-860B286EABE6.png

47A5CD53-30A2-446D-99D9-AC600546D097.png

D10DA5AD-DA82-4731-96EA-585F1A4F0680.png

E7FE200C-E4F4-463B-9BDD-FA8A8D72C2EA.png

If we compare the leagues United Nations is actually ahead of ABCDE F.C, Crudaders and Infection!

This is because Infection and United Nations get active players of all trophy levels whereas Crusaders and ABCDE F.C. have a load of inactives!

So although ABCDE F.C. are higher on the league table they are actually less active leagues

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, John Holywell said:

If we compare the leagues United Nations is actually ahead of ABCDE F.C, Crudaders and Infection!

This is because Infection and United Nations get active players of all trophy levels whereas Crusaders and ABCDE F.C. have a load of inactives!

So although ABCDE F.C. are higher on the league table they are actually less active leagues

*yawn emoji* 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gorse H said:

*yawn emoji* 

I don’t understand you Arnav you like these posts insulting me and then you act all nice when we’re playing with your: “good luck, well played, good game”! 

Don’t pubically show distain towards me and then be all nice in private! It’s extremely fake! 

96DB6B20-D740-48A4-9AA1-436F39E6D8C1.jpeg

Edited by John Holywell
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, John Holywell said:

I don’t understand you Arnav you like these posts insulting me and then you act all nice when we’re playing with your: “good luck, well played, good game”! 

Don’t pubically show distain towards me and then be all nice in private! It’s extremely fake! 

96DB6B20-D740-48A4-9AA1-436F39E6D8C1.jpeg

Liking a comment is way different than talking in game. Do you want me to not say anything? 

I generally do that when I am tryharding. I mostly never have to do that against you. 

Edited by Arnav Bhatt
  • Haha 1

Like what’s the point of that message? 

You want to start a new argument to create more drama. There’s no point in me wasting my time with you. You’re pointless. 

Stop the quarrels for free, thanks. Each league is free to manage its players, crusaders and abcde do what is right for an ambitious league.

infection, Roman revenge, United nations instead play without interest in the final standing. They accept lower players in the rankings, teach them to play, to be part of a league, but when players want to compete they choose other leagues. Without these leagues many of the top players would not exist, without crusaders and abcde there would not be competition for the top positions.

• Like 5

On 2/25/2019 at 5:45 PM, John Holywell said:

I don’t get why you keep talking about my league for?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, TomFlight said:

I don’t get why you keep talking about my league for?

Bruh I like your league! I talk about all the leagues I Iike the best. Right now my favourites are ABCDE F.C. - Infection and United Nations because of the ways those 3 leagues build up the new players and make them into top players! I’m not trying to disrespect your league. By mentioning it I’m trying to praise you for the work you’ve done setting up a league all by yourself! I don’t have a problem with your league. 

I have a problem with toxic leagues such as Roman Empire, Roman Revenge, Solidarity and Crusaders which are all very competitive and only the elite players join (and keep kicking me 😂🤪🤦‍♂️🙈

I really like your league ABCDE F.C. and I respect what you have done with it! I’m sorry if I offend you in any way by mentioning your league! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Haha 1

Britney Spears - Toxic what a banger thanks for mentioning it. I just added it to my playlist @John Holywell

Edited by Logic
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

Bruh I like your league! I talk about all the leagues I Iike the best. Right now my favourites are ABCDE F.C. - Infection and United Nations because of the ways those 3 leagues build up the new players and make them into top players! I’m not trying to disrespect your league. By mentioning it I’m trying to praise you for the work you’ve done setting up a league all by yourself! I don’t have a problem with your league. 

I have a problem with toxic leagues such as Roman Empire, Roman Revenge, Solidarity and Crusaders which are all very competitive and only the elite players join (and keep kicking me 😂🤪🤦‍♂️🙈

I really like your league ABCDE F.C. and I respect what you have done with it! I’m sorry if I offend you in any way by mentioning your league! 

if you want to define my league as toxic ...Ok, it enters from one ear and comes out of the other ear.
But to define as toxic our Roman Revenge academy, born and organized to train new talent and without any pretension of being in the rankings, it makes me angry.
At this point I can only reconfirm that you have lost the opportunity to enter our two leagues.

Sorry bro, but you always exaggerate.

To shorten this thread, advance that now you will say that you are not interested in joining because you have found your peace in your league, and I will answer that I am very happy with this because you are nice.

• Like 4

🤣

🤦🏻‍♂️

🎣

Some things never change...😜

I love you all 🥰

especially you @John Holywell

always make my day nice 😘

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

I have a problem with toxic leagues such as Roman Empire, Roman Revenge, Solidarity and Crusaders

I think you're one of most toxic on the game 😒

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gorse H said:

I think you're one of most toxic on the game 😒

Yeah and arnav too , he'll go around calling all of solidarity toxic and racist just bc of one player in it ? I just don't get why someone must speak bad of us yet we don't do the same . 

Much respect to the other members like Pepsi and Gorse 💪🏻 

• Thanks 1

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off.

Shake it off - Taylor Swift. 

29 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Yeah and arnav too , he'll go around calling all of solidarity toxic and racist just bc of one player in it ? I just don't get why someone must speak bad of us yet we don't do the same . 

Much respect to the other members like Pepsi and Gorse 💪🏻 

Cute 

37 minutes ago, Logic said:

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake I shake it off.

Shake it off - Taylor Swift. 

Exactly haters will always hate

4 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Seems The Fox and the Grapes, John

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorse H said:

Exactly haters will always hate

Oh dear Gorse, I don’t even dare hating you 😂