Jump to content
SGT.BASH

Looking for more active league

Recommended Posts

Yes this is 100% correct Fuera! 

The story concerns a fox that tries to eat grapes from a vine but cannot reach them. Rather than admit defeat, he states they are undesirable.

Just like how I am unable to seek the acceptance of the top leagues and as a result state that it is their fault not mine! Finally someone who actually talks sense and doesn’t rise to the bate! 

Clearly I was bating you all and you rose to it apart from Fuera who settled it with poise! You could tell the intentional irony in what I was saying and knew I was being sarcastic / self deprecating while others just thought I was insulting! 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Ikr . 🤞🏻 Just like monkeys 😴🐒

 

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

Especially when they are eating someone’s banana 🍌

I really think any talk of monkeys should just be left off forum... Most of us know the recent drama from that so urge everyone to just leave it be 🤞✌️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gorse H said:

 

I really think any talk of monkeys should just be left off forum... Most of us know the recent drama from that so urge everyone to just leave it be 🤞✌️

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

 

I really think any talk of monkeys should just be left off forum... Most of us know the recent drama from that so urge everyone to just leave it be 🤞✌️

Wasn’t here to pick up on the story my bad moderator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Yeah and arnav too , he'll go around calling all of solidarity toxic and racist just bc of one player in it ? I just don't get why someone must speak bad of us yet we don't do the same . 

Much respect to the other members like Pepsi and Gorse 💪🏻 

Thank you for your respect, which I also have for you. But to say that you do not spit poison on us is incredible.

You have written shameful descriptions against us, you have created threads against all our best players, you have written crap in all the chats of the leagues., Etc ..

Now because arnav (attacked in an unworthy and racist way by your current vice president) has given you , with great right, of the racists has he become toxic? If your vice president is a racist, how is your league seen? After your provocation about monkeys and banana?

One Solidarity player, 2 weeks ago, asked me not to accept another player for the same reason. He did well! 

Come on bro, This game needs truth, no false propaganda and hypocrisy is needed.

You hate us, we do not calculate you.

You have entered our leagues a hundred times and you have never found a trace of hatred towards you. Let me now enter your league and see what you are writing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pepsi said:

I have a problem with toxic leagues such as Roman Empire, Roman Revenge, Solidarity and Crusaders which are all very competitive and only the elite players join (and keep kicking me 😂🤪🤦‍♂️🙈

 

3 hours ago, Pepsi said:

if you want to define my league as toxic ...Ok, it enters from one ear and comes out of the other ear.
But to define as toxic our Roman Revenge academy, born and organized to train new talent and without any pretension of being in the rankings, it makes me angry.
At this point I can only reconfirm that you have lost the opportunity to enter our two leagues.

Sorry bro, but you always exaggerate.

To shorten this thread, advance that now you will say that you are not interested in joining because you have found your peace in your league, and I will answer that I am very happy with this because you are nice.

You can clearly tell I was exaggerating as a joke! Obviously I wasn’t being serious! Obviously I was just being sarcastic in my response to Tom and not seriously saying Roman Revenge was toxic. You can tell by the emojis I was clearly being sarcastic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

 

You can clearly tell I was exaggerating as a joke! Obviously I wasn’t being serious! Obviously I was just being sarcastic in my response to Tom and not seriously saying Roman Revenge was toxic. You can tell by the emojis I was clearly being sarcastic!

So solidarity is not toxic anymore as you have used emojis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

 

You can clearly tell I was exaggerating as a joke! Obviously I wasn’t being serious! Obviously I was just being sarcastic in my response to Tom and not seriously saying Roman Revenge was toxic. You can tell by the emojis I was clearly being sarcastic!

mate, i'm italian, i don't understand english sarcastic stories. You attack my baby i reply to you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarcasm in a cage with lions attacking each other is not necessarily a smart idea. 😂

4 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

 

You can clearly tell I was exaggerating as a joke! Obviously I wasn’t being serious! Obviously I was just being sarcastic in my response to Tom and not seriously saying Roman Revenge was toxic. You can tell by the emojis I was clearly being sarcastic!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pepsi said:

mate, i'm italian, i don't understand english sarcastic stories. You attack my baby i reply to you. 

The 🤪 was a big giveaway that I was joking..... 

yet you reply seriously! I’m not arguing with you I’m just saying it’s pretty obvious. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

The 🤪 was a big giveaway that I was joking..... 

yet you reply seriously! I’m not arguing with you I’m just saying it’s pretty obvious. 

Not obvious at all

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gorse H said:

I think you're one of most toxic on the game 😒

This isn’t even a debate. Hamez has proudly taken this prize. I bet Morrison is disappointed to see someone else become more toxic than him

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

So solidarity is not toxic anymore as you have used emojis?

No it was said using ironic self deprication saying that all other leagues are to blame when I am clearly to blame myself! 

Fuera and Lemmy were the only people that understood that I was being sarcastic everyone else took my post seriously! 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Thank you for your respect, which I also have for you. But to say that you do not spit poison on us is incredible.

You have written shameful descriptions against us, you have created threads against all our best players, you have written crap in all the chats of the leagues., Etc ..

Now because arnav (attacked in an unworthy and racist way by your current vice president) has given you , with great right, of the racists has he become toxic? If your vice president is a racist, how is your league seen? After your provocation about monkeys and banana?

One Solidarity player, 2 weeks ago, asked me not to accept another player for the same reason. He did well! 

Come on bro, This game needs truth, no false propaganda and hypocrisy is needed.

You hate us, we do not calculate you.

You have entered our leagues a hundred times and you have never found a trace of hatred towards you. Let me now enter your league and see what you are writing.

Wait so you blaming me for the descriptions ? 

And you say I type and speak wrongfully about any of your players ? Sorry you wrong. I may have called trafa a bc I've never seen anyone ball hogg for three minutes and call themself a top player lol . 😂💔 

And where have I created threads against your players ? Other then Hugo (we all know why) ? 😂💔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Lovely. Forum back to it’s best. 

Lol was just writing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Lovely. Forum back to it’s best. 

Yeah paint yourself in an innocent fashion.  We all know you seek attention , that's why you went around to find out who's ace and some other account ? All just for ? ATTENTION. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys! You’re just proving my point that this community is toxic by taking my bate 🎣🙈

 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PepsiI truly do respect you and even Gorse (suprisingly) It's because I learned how the game worked with you 2 and Stoller of course. The truth is we never talk bad about your league. We might have some words to say about some individuals though :P

P.s. I love Coca Cola more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Wait so you blaming me for the descriptions ? 

And you say I type and speak wrongfully about any of your players ? Sorry you wrong. I may have called trafa a c*** bc I've never seen anyone ball hogg for three minutes and call themself a top player lol . 😂💔 

And where have I created threads against your players ? Other then Hugo (we all know why) ? 😂💔

Trafa doesn’t call himself a top player hes very humble. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Yeah paint yourself in an innocent fashion.  We all know you seek attention , that's why you went around to find out who's ace and some other account ? All just for ? ATTENTION. 

I’m an innocent bloke. Don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Wait so you blaming me for the descriptions ? 

And you say I type and speak wrongfully about any of your players ? Sorry you wrong. I may have called trafa a c*** bc I've never seen anyone ball hogg for three minutes and call themselve a top player lol . 😂💔 

Meezi, is this really your answer ???
I told you about problems, serious things, about a person I think is intelligent!
I was talking about you solidarity players, not you Meezi!
I think it's the saddest answer I could give me, and what did you do you still attacked a player in my league ???????
You watch them the replays of Dayrymilk or Denis ????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Yeah paint yourself in an innocent fashion.  We all know you seek attention , that's why you went around to find out who's ace and some other account ? All just for ? ATTENTION. 

You and Arnav are basically just proving my point that this game is toxic! 

Respect to Fuera, Logic, Gorse and Pepsi for not being toxic! I take back what I said about Roman Empire - my apologies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Holywell said:

You and Arnav are basically just proving my point that this game is toxic! 

Respect to Fuera, Logic, Gorse and Pepsi for not being toxic! I take back what I said about Roman Empire - my apologies. 

Oh brother I am Toxic :P I just have good memories with everyone so can't really push the limit :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Logic said:

@PepsiI truly do respect you and even Gorse (suprisingly) It's because I learned how the game worked with you 2 and Stoller of course. The truth is we never talk bad about your league. We might have some words to say about some individuals though :P

P.s. I love Coca Cola more

bro, you rejoined three day ago, and you wrote this? 

Sorry, but this is disrespectful 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...