SGT.BASH

Looking for more active league

All this this shit goes off when I am on the piss.  sake guys.

keep the thread open until tomorrow please!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

You’ve not done anything to me and I just hate John so that’s that lol

Gorse is at work so won’t close for a while. I just have one more thing to say. Arnav you’re extremely fake! In public threads you say you hate me then in private you used to say thing like this the week I joined when Outlaws finished first! 

B0FF15E8-3658-4463-B48D-10A182D5B5F1.png

Edited by John Holywell

Just now, Pepsi said:

he is at work. ask to the other moderetor @C_Brennan

Brennan rejected my serious thread. I ain't forgiving him that. 

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

All this this shit goes off when I am on the piss. Fuck sake guys.

keep the thread open until tomorrow please!!!!!!

tomorrow you will open a new thread ! 

please no, tomorrow i m at work 😂

2 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Gorse is at work so won’t close for a while. I just have one more thin to say. Arnav you’re extremely fake in public threads you say you hate me then in private you say this! 

B0FF15E8-3658-4463-B48D-10A182D5B5F1.png

Arnav believes in 15th chances and wanted to give you one. Instead of throwing it public grab it with both hands. I got you bro @Arnav Bhatt

Edited by Logic
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Gorse is at work so won’t close for a while. I just have one more thin to say. Arnav you’re extremely fake in public threads you say you hate me then in private you say this! 

I think was ironic (remember the sarcasm?), because I as President wrote 1 hour ago..... you can't join in our leagues.

1 hour ago, Gorse H said:

I really think any talk of monkeys should just be left off forum... Most of us know the recent drama from that so urge everyone to just leave it be 🤞✌️

Oooo my dear friend 😔 you know how stupid story go...

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Common guy live this stupid arguing!!! 

Time to all we enjoy in every league!!! 

We have toxic you have toxic everyone have toxic and snakes 🐍 

let we who are older be example to this Jüngling folks !!!

🙏🙏✍️

What's the point really even I have messages where I'm very friendly against Kane. That doesn't neccesarily mean we are friends since everyone knows we weren't

8 minutes ago, Logic said:

Arnav believes in 15th chances and wanted to give you one. Instead of throwing it public grab it with both hands. I got you bro @Arnav Bhatt

Gave him a chance and he blew it. 

I guess he’s used to blowing things. 😉

Thanks by the way, know you since UN. Those were the days lol

Edited by Arnav Bhatt

2 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Thanks by the way, know you since UN. Those were the days lol

UN was nice, ITALLIAN REVENGE was nice too and The Fifty too :D

I really don’t care about the leagues (I might have in the past) I’m just trying to have fun with my friends :P

Edited by Logic

Just now, Arnav Bhatt said:

Lucky I’m not a terrorist or this would be racist. 

But sure. I’m guessing you’re saying I like blowing things because I’m gay. 

2 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I wasn’t saying you were gay. If you want to be gay, sure. I don’t really care. 

I was saying you like blowing bubbles as you’re such a kid. 

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

you are gay? i personally didn't know this but where is the problem? i m bisex, other love only girls, many sol players say they love monkeys.... we are all the same, we are idiots that arguing for a game! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I wasn’t saying you were gay. If you want to be gay, sure. I don’t really care. 

I was saying you like blowing bubbles as you’re such a kid. 

@Zaman I’m forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air they fly so high in the sky and like my dreams they fade and die 😂

2 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

you are gay? i personally didn't know this but where is the problem? i m bisex, other love only girls, many sol players say they love monkeys.... we are all the same, we are idiots that arguing for a game! 

I’m not gay I just thought that Arnav was calling me gay so I meant to say “you say I blow because you think I’m gay” !

it was just a joke sorry if I offended you. 

Edited by John Holywell

Just now, John Holywell said:

I’m not gay I just thought that Arnav was calling me gay so I was saying “you say I blow because yo I think I’m gay” !

ok, perfect, i m not bisex..... for the others i don't know 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Why aren’t you giving me the honour to love me? At least Like me :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Bruh I like your league! I talk about all the leagues I Iike the best. Right now my favourites are ABCDE F.C. - Infection and United Nations because of the ways those 3 leagues build up the new players and make them into top players! I’m not trying to disrespect your league. By mentioning it I’m trying to praise you for the work you’ve done setting up a league all by yourself! I don’t have a problem with your league. 

I have a problem with toxic leagues such as Roman Empire, Roman Revenge, Solidarity and Crusaders which are all very competitive and only the elite players join (and keep kicking me 😂🤪🤦‍♂️🙈

I really like your league ABCDE F.C. and I respect what you have done with it! I’m sorry if I offend you in any way by mentioning your league! 

Ok fair enough.. I know in my league there are players inactive. I wanted to keep a respectable place in the table but now bring new talent in as we have just had a big clear out.. It’s hard finding and keeper players when they want to compete at the top. I lost both Dud and Dark to RE but wished them all the best and they doing really well now so good luck to them👍🏻 The whole point of my league was to play with my son and get away from the competition. However, we have pushed our way into the top 10 and done alright tbf. Met loads of new and nice players along the way to 😄 ABC ain’t had no drama in it ether so I’m happy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Ok fair enough.. I know in my league there are players inactive. I wanted to keep a respectable place in the table but now bring new talent in as we have just had a big clear out.. It’s hard finding and keeper players when they want to compete at the top. I lost both Dud and Dark to RE but wished them all the best and they doing really well now so good luck to them👍🏻 The whole point of my league was to play with my son and get away from the competition. However, we have pushed our way into the top 10 and done alright tbf. Met loads of new and nice players along the way to 😄 ABC ain’t had no drama in it ether so I’m happy.

No problem. I respect you for what you’ve done and have always wanted to join to help out but I wasn’t sure if you would kick me 😂

Have an invite from Everton Ultra so we’ll see what happens in the future I might help out if you let me :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Why aren’t you giving me the honour to love me? At least Like me :P

I like you 😂

not that you care because I’m Irrelevant :P 

Edited by John Holywell