Stoller

New Update

Hey all

Just starting this chat as I believe the next update is imminent

Wanted to open this thread for people to share their comments, opinions, thoughts - positive or negative 

If you're reading this it means, like me, you care about this thing - hope we can put our individual or league rivalries aside so we can all use this thread to unite and pool our thoughts

Respect to all

• Like 3

No way ! I hate you @Stoller you are my rival no1.

and I never gonna forget that you forbidden me and others in Fifty to drink vodka!!!

so expect son babushka knock on your door...?

Cheeki breeki      

ЧИКИ БРИКИ

? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stoller said:

Hey all

Just starting this chat as I believe the next update is imminent

Wanted to open this thread for people to share their comments, opinions, thoughts - positive or negative 

If you're reading this it means, like me, you care about this thing - hope we can put our individual or league rivalries aside so we can all use this thread to unite and pool our thoughts

Respect to all

You mean up to 100 players a league?

2 minutes ago, Zaman said:

You mean up to 100 players a league?

Whatever this new update brings

• Like 1

Not sure if it will be included in the update, but it would be good to have a history of who has won the league.

Would push teams even more to get on the History table?

E.G. 

Week 1 2018 - XYZ

Week 2 2018 - ABC

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kollppo said:

Not sure if it will be included in the update, but it would be good to have a history of who has won the league.

Would push teams even more to get on the History table?

E.G. 

Week 1 2018 - XYZ

Week 2 2018 - ABC

Good idea

Like a Hall Of Fame. Like it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Good idea

Like a Hall Of Fame. Like it

Yes like a hall of fame, would b good for top league and top club!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

You should be able to pass to your goal keeper by tapping on him 

How are you confused by that suggestion, @Pepsi?

49 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

they should disable the pass to goalkeeper.

Why? How else are you going to make substitutes then! 

48 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Why? How else are you going to make substitutes then! 

because you don't want this to make subs. other way to make subs, not pass to keeper 1000 times in a game.

• Like 2

You could just have when you pass back the keeper doesn’t pick the ball up. Therefore you have the freedom to pass back with the risk of having the striker tackle the keeper. Like in real life Football 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

You could just have when you pass back the keeper doesn’t pick the ball up. Therefore you have the freedom to pass back with the risk of having the striker tackle the keeper. Like in real life Football 

That's the best fix for me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stoller said:

That's the best fix for me

Yes but since we can’t tap on him to pass to him in the first place this is pretty much impossible! The reason goal keepers pick up the ball is you shouldn’t be able to pass back to them in the first place but somehow people glitch it so they can. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Waste Man said:

I don't mind what happens to the rule but in real life 5 aside that ive played you can pass back to the goalkeeper and he can pick it up 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wes said:

I don't mind what happens to the rule but in real life 5 aside that ive played you can pass back to the goalkeeper and he can pick it up 

True but did anyone ever play a five a side match in real life where one team passes it a billion times to keeper

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

True but did anyone ever play a five a side match in real life where one team passes it a billion times to keeper

No . At the same time i think players have no option especially when Ramsey is half way in your half before the keeper has released the ball which also never happens . Not that I can complain about either as I use Ramsey sometimes in this way and would definately go back to the keeper rather than be helpless to stop a challenge 

1 minute ago, Wes said:

No . At the same time i think players have no option especially when Ramsey is half way in your half before the keeper has released the ball which also never happens . Not that I can complain about either as I use Ramsey sometimes in this way and would definately go back to the keeper rather than be helpless to stop a challenge 

Yh stopping the players moving before ball is in play would stop Ramsey and any other player for that matter being near opposing goal before ball is in play as its not just sprinters, even normal cards can be at barring down on your players when it's not even released in to play

• Like 1

Using keeper as an option is useful but no one needs to do it endlessly ? i reckon everyone has played in these games where someone is constantly passing it back

Yeah going back to the keeper to simply waste time is crap I wouldn't know what to suggest to stop this 

3 hours ago, Wes said:

Yeah going back to the keeper to simply waste time is crap I wouldn't know what to suggest to stop this 

Could you go the other way and make it that whenever someone passes it back to the keeper it will be picked up and it will automatically use one of your substitutions up and if you’ve used up all your subs and you makes a back pass then the keepers touch is disabled so keeper cannot kick or pick up the ball and depending on the angle of the pass an own goal may be scored 

Edited by Moves Like Agger

56 minutes ago, Moves Like Agger said:

Could you go the other way and make it that whenever someone passes it back to the keeper it will be picked up and it will automatically use one of your substitutions up and if you’ve used up all your subs and you makes a back pass then the keepers touch is disabled so keeper cannot kick or pick up the ball and depending on the angle of the pass an own goal may be scored 

I like that idea but own goal might be extreme but that would defo cut it out lol maybe keeper could just randomly kick after you've used them all up

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wes said:

I was about to say the same thing, thought the rules were based on 5-a-side, where you could pass back to the keeper 100 times if you want! but it is annoying if someone is doing it to time waste, but to use the keeper to switch play is usefull!

Edited by Kollppo
  • Like 2