Stoller

New Update

4 minutes ago, Stoller said:

I believe that maxed blues moving to purple should be level 2 - 3 levels down from maxed

The fact that some have them maxed in purple is obviously a mistake and I expect it will be rectified forthwith

Yes, I know it!

Let me look at all the players and name those who have maxed players incorrectly.

?????

14 minutes ago, Stoller said:

I believe that maxed blues moving to purple should be level 2 - 3 levels down from maxed

The fact that some have them maxed in purple is obviously a mistake and I expect it will be rectified forthwith

Wrong m8. If that was the case then when Kane was blue and he was maxed he was converted to a maxed purple card so your saying that should change too???

27 minutes ago, Zaman said:

I'm confused.

You just said that Tahmid had a glitch and it was why it was showing he had Salah and Varane maxed.

Now you are saying that you are meant to have those players maxed.

Sorry. I meant that when Tahmid will refresh the app his game Varane etc. will be level 2.

That is what happened to me.

7 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

Wrong m8. If that was the case then when Kane was blue and he was maxed he was converted to a maxed purple card so your saying that should change too???

This level change is new... When Kane and dybala changed they did it normal

• Like 1

I think that if what is in the details is implicated our Varanes should be level 5. I messaged in-game support, hopefully they will help.  

My Salah was only level 5 Blue now it’s level 3 purple!  ?

So a maxed Blue Salah should be the same as a maxed Elite Salah.

Edited by John Holywell

10 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Sorry. I meant that when Tahmid will refresh the app his game Varane etc. will be level 2.

That is what happened to me.

No, it's something which Stoller said that some players are getting maxed players by mistake and that it will be rectified for them.

8 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

This level change is new... When Kane and dybala changed they did it normal

Yup. This level change thing is an entirely new concept altogether.

Players like Kane and Dybala were upgraded on different conditions where they would maintain being maxed.

• Like 1

Well alright I understand that rule then totally accept it but Ive encountered a huge problem with the update which i hope will be fixed

The reason it is messed up is because they didn't take into account the xp you had or didnt. i.e. i have Salah maxed on blue so he will be a purple level 2 with 0 xp. Everyone who had him maxed should have the same. However, if you had him say lv 7 with a lot of xp as you didn't quite have enough for max then when they did the changes that xp was still there and so people who didn't have him maxed but where close now have a higher level as the xp for purple levels is lower than that of blues and hence this leveled their Salahs up until the xp was at zero or not enough to go over the next level etc. So everyone who had him max had 0 xp those who didnt could of had 4500xp for example and so this was applied 100xp to level 3 and so on. So having him Maxed counts against you. Hope that makes sense 

• Like 1

Guys my varane is maxed but his stats is lowered even from when he was maxed as blue

10 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

Guys my varane is maxed but his stats is lowered even from when he was maxed as blue

That may be, but the stats are higher than my Level 2 purple Varane.

2 minutes ago, Darkstar72 said:

Tahmid is he at full fitness?

We did a comparison and Level 5 purple Varane has better stats than Level 2 purple Varane.

Just now, Darkstar72 said:

Do you mean that?

Yes.

We did a comparison and checked.

Level 5 Varane/Salah have better stats.

3 minutes ago, Darkstar72 said:

He will wont he?

As Stoller said, the people that have a Level 5 Varane/Salah and a Level 8 Kante (among other player cards) will see their player cards downgraded so that they are like the rest of us.

Edited by Zaman

1 minute ago, Zaman said:

As Stoller said, the people that have a Level 5 Varane/Salah and a Level 8 Kante (among others) will see their players downgraded so that they are like the rest of us.

What if they have levelled some of them up since? Bit of a mess really eh

3 minutes ago, Darkstar72 said:

What if they have levelled some of them up since? Bit of a mess really eh

Would be unlikely a player would be able to upgrade purples that quickly.

As for blues, that is a concern.

In the meantime, best not to request Kante XP - or Mbappe for that matter.

Edited by Zaman

5 minutes ago, Zaman said:

Would be unlikely a player would be able to upgrade purples that quickly.

As for blues, that is a concern.

In the meantime, best not to request Kante XP - or Mbappe for that matter.

Not if you scored 190 goals opened blue and green packs and been requesting Kante all day haha