Stoller

New Update

16 hours ago, Wes said:

No . At the same time i think players have no option especially when Ramsey is half way in your half before the keeper has released the ball which also never happens . Not that I can complain about either as I use Ramsey sometimes in this way and would definately go back to the keeper rather than be helpless to stop a challenge 

People only started to use sprinters to oppose ball hogging. I know gorse started with mhki from arsenal to stop boring ball hogging and i took on his idea and used ramsey instead then gorse liked the idea of midfielders with sprint and used Sanches but hes not available for everyone. If people didn’t ball hog then you wouldn’t now see everyone trying to use ramsey 

Edited by Waste Man
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Wes said:

Yeah going back to the keeper to simply waste time is crap I wouldn't know what to suggest to stop this 

After ever goal you have a 10 second timer where ur keeper has the ball. After that 10 seconds is up and u pass it back to the keeper = penalty shot?

Also I’d like my club to have abit more meaning and uniquely different from everyone else’s club. any ideas for this too I’d like to hear as I’ve got a lot of ideas in terms of club unique 

• Like 1

new update and the only change I’ve noticed is the layout the letters in chat are different and u have fitness on players. any other changes I’ve missed lol

22 minutes ago, Damo said:

They’ve moved the boost button. Nightmare. 

Yes ? 

my frist game on new update agienst @CFC Denham

and I missed power button like crazy ? 

my finger go left automatic ? ? ? 

any way I have problem my head and eyes hurts me lot because this new letters and all glowing in game now...

someone have same issues???

cheeki breeki 

The only good thing was the 3 squads. Players should only lose 1 bar after every game but i can deal with it.

However the worst is moving the power button like what was the point in that. Layout is childish but that’s not really important. Theres still more updates to happen soon hopefully they are better 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

The only good thing was the 3 squads. Players should only lose 1 bar after every game but i can deal with it.

However the worst is moving the power button like what was the point in that. Layout is childish but that’s not really important. Theres still more updates to happen soon hopefully they are better 

3 squads is a great move

Energy should be lost relative to output in game. And non playing subs should stay at full energy

Boost button is annoying but think we will all quickly adapt

Agree about layout/font too

4 minutes ago, Stoller said:

3 squads is a great move

Energy should be lost relative to output in game. And non playing subs should stay at full energy

Boost button is annoying but think we will all quickly adapt

Agree about layout/font too

Yes I really like 3 squads. The main thing is moving the boost because there was no need and its very annoying. 3 second timer when shooting might be bad for when there is lag. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Waste Man said:

3 second timer when shooting might be bad for when there is lag. 

Like all the time then lol

• Haha 2

Guys, I just read the details in the updates section of the forum. It says that a player’s energy decreases by one bar. My Maldini just decreased by 3 bars though. 

Also, does anyone know when the updates will occur? Like Varane will become elite etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Guys, I just read the details in the updates section of the forum. It says that a player’s energy decreases by one bar. My Maldini just decreased by 3 bars though. 

In addition to the energy lost in game by challenges etc

Also, does anyone know when the updates will occur? Like Varane will become elite etc.

Trying to get clarification on that now

Just now, Arnav Bhatt said:

@Stoller thanks!

My Ronaldo was on the bench and I didn’t bring him on; he lost a bar of energy though. Is that normal?

Sadly yes. Whilst it's not ideal for non-playing subs to lose energy they will continue to lose one bar regardless I'm afraid

Oh! I thought playing two teams will be enough for solving the fitness issue. I don’t have enough high level players for playing in my third team. Looks like I will need to find a way out. 

Oh! I thought playing two teams will be enough for solving the fitness issue. I don’t have enough high level players for playing in my third team. Looks like I will need to find a way out. 

Try to spread your best players across the three teams so you have three equal-ish teams

• Like 1

Just now, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

The price to upgrade players its the same, they told it will be cheaper

That's not in as yet - but will be

Just now, Stoller said:

Try to spread your best players across the three teams so you have three equal-ish teams

Yes but I don’t have that many high level players in the first place! I need to request lots of superb and good cards now. 

1 minute ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Yes ive been saving for weeks

1 minute ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

True.