Sign in to follow this  
Arnav Bhatt

Disappointing

Hi guys. I talked to in-game service and we will not get back our maxed Varane or Salah back. They will not decrease a player’s xp either. I just think it is unbelievably stupid that someone has to work hard to max a player and then after an update you don’t recieve a maxed player. Also, a player who had a level 1 superb Varane can now max it in elite as they didn’t decrease the xp. 

This is my conversation with the in-game derive for anyone interested. 

9BAC228F-C2B3-453B-92D8-9A82D858924E.png

7279BC0D-A47F-43F9-94C2-AECE7AF1DE3F.png

F7548B76-AAB5-40E3-858B-EBE700DF40D7.png

ACD96076-4D40-418D-A126-9F50B0FF39EA.png

075BE08C-1162-4BB5-B096-28A58F98968D.jpeg

Edited by Arnav Bhatt
  • Like 4

They should somehow compensate the players who worked hard to max these players before the update as not it benefits the players that didn't max them

• Like 4

The in-game support just told me that they will not refund anyone

Edited by Arnav Bhatt
  • Sad 2

Seems like a bad move from them😔

• Like 1

There are a few problems that remain in spite of what the support team said.

1) Even if the stats for maxed and ordinary players involved in this upgrade were the same, it will still present a problem in future updates.

Some of those purple/blue players may get downgraded later hence won't have the correct respective levels meaning this problem will still exist.

And we all know how it will turn out with Mbappe and Kante...

2) The support team stated that they cannot take away someone's XP.

No problem in understanding that.

But why not just give someone more XP if they were on the wrong side of this update?

Can't be that technically difficult to do.

@Sean (SM Support)

• Like 1

My Koscielny was a level 7 superb card and now he's maxed as a green card that "surely" makes sense smh anyways im going to talk about another topic regarding the update 😂

2 hours ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Arnav come back. 

Nah. I will maybe in a few weeks. 

• Like 1

I am the only one who can see where the developers are coming from?

You have a player with the same stats that you got to before? Nothing lost? An elite would have taken longer max and be ALOT better stats that you had before, so why should people be given this when it needs to be achieved?

Or am I missing something?

26 minutes ago, Kollppo said:

I am the only one who can see where the developers are coming from?

You have a player with the same stats that you got to before? Nothing lost? An elite would have taken longer max and be ALOT better stats that you had before, so why should people be given this when it needs to be achieved?

Or am I missing something?

Yes the problem is those who didn’t upgrade their players can now upgrade varane or salah to lvl 3-5. Arnav and many other players had lvl 8 varane and salah and now have them as lvl 2 elite version with 0 xp which is fair. However those like me had lvl 3 salah and lvl 4 varane when they were blue and now i can upgrade both to lvl 4. Thats 2 levels higher. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Waste Man said:

Yes the problem is those who didn’t upgrade their players can now upgrade varane or salah to lvl 3-5. Arnav and many other players had lvl 8 varane and salah and now have them as lvl 2 elite version with 0 xp which is fair. However those like me had lvl 3 salah and lvl 4 varane when they were blue and now i can upgrade both to lvl 4. Thats 2 levels higher. 

Exactly. 

• Like 1

Hi guys

I have been speaking with the team about this issue since the update

Frustratingly for all of us effected negatively by this (myself included) I can confirm that there will be no compensation for this

Apologies for the inconvenience

Hopefully people can upgrade both Salah and Varane quickly via cheap xp etc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stoller said:

Hi guys

I have been speaking with the team about this issue since the update

Frustratingly for all of us effected negatively by this (myself included) I can confirm that there will be no compensation for this

Apologies for the inconvenience

Hopefully people can upgrade both Salah and Varane quickly via cheap xp etc

No problem. I am over it😂

Can you please tell them to decrease the xp? I am telling them on the support but they don’t understand. 

47 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Can you please tell them to decrease the xp? I am telling them on the support but they don’t understand. 

How do you mean?

2 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I got 150 salah xp from packs they should have decreased it straight away now it would be even worse to take it away

4 hours ago, Stoller said:

How do you mean?

In rarity the do is elite> superb> good. For example let’s take Kanté. 6k Kanté green xp is nothing but when Kanté becomes blue , 6k is enough to max him out. 

There should be a system like 25 elite xp= 250 blue xp= 2500 green xp. There should be table like that. 

2 hours ago, Waste Man said:

I got 150 salah xp from packs they should have decreased it straight away now it would be even worse to take it away

Yeah. They made a mistake.