Tahmid

An unnoticed disadvantage

By T1

I would like to talk about a disadvantage which has come from the recent update.As you guys know there has been a lot of changes, but I will be talking about one from a different point of view. 

The position of the boost button has changed, and it has gone to the right hand side. Not only does it block a part of your screen whilst you are defending, (which in itself is very bad), but it also does something else for certain players. We are all either left-handed or right-handed! I am a left-handed person. Therefore implying that I use my left hand a lot in this game. The fact that the position of the boost button has changed means that I have to rely on my weaker hand (right hand) to deal with certain situations. For example, if i'm trying to save a shot I have to press the boost button with my weaker hand and then move the goalkeeper to where I anticipate the shot which I usually do with my right hand anyways. The time taken to do that is longer compared to before when I could press the button with my left hand quicker and move the goalkeeper with my right hand to dive for the shot. Every second counts in this game and due to the fact that it takes longer, its a higher chance that my opponent has scored from the shot.That could even be a decider for any game. This is not just a concern for me but also other left-handers that play this game as well. 

Lets say I was to use the boost button with my left hand to do something, the problem is I would have to move my hand to the other side of the screen,as the boost button is on the right-hand side, which then blocks half of the screen as well. In addition I feel very awkward when I am playing as I have to continuously move my left hand all the time from one side to another. I know that many people also have a problem with where the boost button is so our points and targets are clear.

Please move the boost button to where it originally was before this update happened.

@Sean (SM Support) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

By T1

I would like to talk about a disadvantage which has come from the recent update.As you guys know there has been a lot of changes, but I will be talking about one from a different point of view. 

The position of the boost button has changed, and it has gone to the right hand side. Not only does it block a part of your screen whilst you are defending, (which in itself is very bad), but it also does something else for certain players. We are all either left-handed or right-handed! I am a left-handed person. Therefore implying that I use my left hand a lot in this game. The fact that the position of the boost button has changed means that I have to rely on my weaker hand (right hand) to deal with certain situations. For example, if i'm trying to save a shot I have to press the boost button with my weaker hand and then move the goalkeeper to where I anticipate the shot which I usually do with my right hand anyways. The time taken to do that is longer compared to before when I could press the button with my left hand quicker and move the goalkeeper with my right hand to dive for the shot. Every second counts in this game and due to the fact that it takes longer, its a higher chance that my opponent has scored from the shot.That could even be a decider for any game. This is not just a concern for me but also other left-handers that play this game as well. 

Lets say I was to use the boost button with my left hand to do something, the problem is I would have to move my hand to the other side of the screen,as the boost button is on the right-hand side, which then blocks half of the screen as well. In addition I feel very awkward when I am playing as I have to continuously move my left hand all the time from one side to another. I know that many people also have a problem with where the boost button is so our points and targets are clear.

Please move the boost button to where it originally was before this update happened.

@Sean (SM Support) 

Yes move the boost button back 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

By T1

@Sean (SM Support) 

I am right hand person!!!

so all this time I played in disadvantage...

That is stupid reason!!!

only why I won’t to be like before is beacose defending I don’t see good right side!!!

and tbh it’s ok for me now when shot my head stop going left automatically!!!

4 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I am right hand person!!!

so all this time I played in disadvantage...

That is stupid reason!!!

only why I won’t to be like before is beacose defending I don’t see good right side!!!

and tbh it’s ok for me now when shot my head stop going left automatically!!!

Your not left handed are you? My goodness what happened to reading comprehension.

Just now, Tahmid said:

Your not left handed are you? My goodness what happened to reading comprehension.

Lemmy is saying that as a right handed person he has been disadvantaged this whole time up until the recent change

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stoller said:

Lemmy is saying that as a right handed person he has been disadvantaged this whole time up until the recent change

Alright then for him its better, but most people would agree with me that the boost should be back to where it was.

3 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

Разумео си ти добро шта сам ја рекао теби него се правиш дебил што и јеси!!!

1 minute ago, Tahmid said:

Alright then for him its better, but most people would agree with me that the boost should be back to where it was.

I wont to be back when i defending ! 

But to stay right when i am in atack!

i more like to give as to choose in game settings 

how we like to be 

left 

or

righ 

and I don’t won’t change back boosts when i shot on goal ? this is best thing to happen like conditions of players 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

how we like to be 

left 

or

righ 

and I don’t won’t change back boosts when i shot on goal ? this is best thing to happen like conditions of players 

I think I understand your idea and that idea to be fair is actually amazing. If we all have 2 seperate controls ie the boost button on the left or on the right then the topic would easily be cleared and everything would be fine for everyone. That really is a good idea but we all know what the problem is, @Sean (SM Support) and the developers have to listen to us players.

As far as im concerned, if we have this idea of 2 controls then everybody will be happy.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

how we like to be 

left 

or

righ 

Great idea lemmy

• Like 1

Now its about whether @Sean (SM Support) and the developers would listen to us or if they would just blank us like sean did to me last time on private message.

This idea should be hugely considered and this topic that I have brought up shouldn't go in vain.

51 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I ain’t playing anymore but maybe you can choose in the settings where you want it to be. 

Come on man your one of the best players in the game don't leave. 

• Like 3

@Tahmid Thank you, it might be an exaggeration?. I don’t even think I am in the top 100. I might come back within a couple of weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

@Tahmid Thank you, it might be an exaggeration?. I don’t even think I am in the top 100. I might come back within a couple of weeks. 

Your welcome but for me it ain't exaggeration. I was worried you would quit but thankfully your not your just gonna have a rest. Lol also for me it doesn't matter where a player is in the leader board it's about how they play and how long they've played. But anyways do get a rest.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Thank you. 

No worries. Anytime man ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tahmid said:

By T1

@Sean (SM Support) 

I think you should be able to choose the placement of buttons

• Thanks 1

Hey guys,

Sorry for my absence on here yesterday, was out of the office. In regards to this topic, i do like the idea of adding an option to cater for both right and left handed people, i would hate for people to think the company is leftist ? I'll speak to the dev guys about the possibility of adding this in the settings, and providing this won't mess with the code elsewhere too much, then I'm sure we could sort this. 

S  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, Sean (SM Support) said:

Hey guys,

Sorry for my absence on here yesterday, was out of the office. In regards to this topic, i do like the idea of adding an option to cater for both right and left handed people, i would hate for people to think the company is leftist ? I'll speak to the dev guys about the possibility of adding this in the settings, and providing this won't mess with the code elsewhere too much, then I'm sure we could sort this. 

S  

@Sean (SM Support)

you can it could be add the option to deactivate the target’s shot? it's nice but for me it's very annoying because it is too big and it makes me confuse and makes me shoot wrong