Sign in to follow this  
newyorkpoet22

app stopped loading

Same, I eventually got a Facebook error saying the app was in development and I didn't have access to it. I've been having that error for the last week or so after games finish but not at login 

Thanks for letting us know. We'll have a look into the  issue and see if we can get to the bottom of it quickly. 

Just to be clear: This is preventing any access to the game? AND has continued to occur?

OK. There were some errors being thrown on the server used to connect. We believe these are now resolved and you should all be back up and running. 

If you could confirm that you once again have full access that would be great. 

Thanks

• Like 1

same issue again, this time it's timing out at 50%

not sure if it's just me, but it's been a few days and hasn't been able to login. not sure how many days exactly, i haven't been playing as much anyway because the shot bar and challenge bar make the game not as much fun as before, so i switched back to mostly playing fifa mobile.  if i can log in again i'd still be happy to be part of the beta process though.

15 hours ago, newyorkpoet22 said:

downloaded the update. app still not loading past 50%

Sorry about the delay, We have a Developer looking into this issue at the moment. Hopefully have a fix for your soon.