Sign in to follow this  
Oranje

Arena 9 Cup Points

Most arena’s are separated by about 600 cup points, well they were until you reach the start of Arena 9.

At the very start of Arena 9 it says I’m required to get 4500 points to reach the goal - The FIRST goal !!!!

That means at 10 points a game win to progress to the beginning of the arena to which I have just arrived I have to win 50 games... this must clearly be a mistake.

Prwvious arena’s are 2800 - 3400, then 3400 - 4000, and then you get to Arena 9 and it’s 4000 + but you have to start on 4500...???

Doesnt make any sense - please review and correct. 

I simply won’t play if there is no opportunity to progress sensibly.

• Like 1

Hey, after 4000 there is a checkpoint every 500 trophies which I think is reasonable. But after every week you restart at 4000. Hopefully this makes sense. 

• Sad 1

Hi Arnav 

Maybe I didn’t explain this very well.... being a newbie and all, sorry.

But I am literally stuck on check point 65 at the beginning of Arena 9

usually it took between 5-10 wins to progress to the next checkpoint, I’m saying now it is requiring me to win 50 just to move one spot... this doesn’t make sense as it only took about 50 before to do an entire arena... there must be a mistake. 

‘Please review trophies needed before and after checkpoint 65. It just doesn’t make sense.

Oh yeah got your point but I don’t think they need changing. It was always like that. GG for the game that we played though. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Oranje said:

Hi Arnav 

Maybe I didn’t explain this very well.... being a newbie and all, sorry.

But I am literally stuck on check point 65 at the beginning of Arena 9

usually it took between 5-10 wins to progress to the next checkpoint, I’m saying now it is requiring me to win 50 just to move one spot... this doesn’t make sense as it only took about 50 before to do an entire arena... there must be a mistake. 

‘Please review trophies needed before and after checkpoint 65. It just doesn’t make sense.

Welcome to top boys!

• Confused 1

Nothing that either of you have said  leads me to believe you know what I’m talking about.

in fact I’m convinced you don’t understand the problem.

500 points to move to one check point is silly. If that were the case - to complete Rome Arena 9 from 64/65 to 73 it would take 4500 points. Now that’s more than the entire previous 8 Arena’s put together... 

i think it’s supposed to start at 4000 and maybe go to 4500 at the end of the Arena as it actually states "Arena 9 4000+" so why start on 4500 ???

This is definitely an error, I just hope someone from Football Crash reads this and inspects the problem. Since you can’t reasonably progress to the next check point it’s pointless playing, shame as it was turning out to be a very good/addictive game..

You reach the elite group now. There is no mistake. Now at 4000 you start arena 9. If you reach 4500 during the week you reach next checkpoint and dont down from there. At monday everyone starts again from 4000. Arena 9 is different from all others. Who are you in game?

1 hour ago, Oranje said:

Nothing that either of you have said  leads me to believe you know what I’m talking about.

in fact I’m convinced you don’t understand the problem.

500 points to move to one check point is silly. If that were the case - to complete Rome Arena 9 from 64/65 to 73 it would take 4500 points. Now that’s more than the entire previous 8 Arena’s put together... 

i think it’s supposed to start at 4000 and maybe go to 4500 at the end of the Arena as it actually states "Arena 9 4000+" so why start on 4500 ???

This is definitely an error, I just hope someone from Football Crash reads this and inspects the problem. Since you can’t reasonably progress to the next check point it’s pointless playing, shame as it was turning out to be a very good/addictive game..

One of problems is players already at arena 9 don't know any different than 4500 being checkpoint whereas if you've come up the arena's it probably seems very crazy that it's like that

@Sean (SM Support) can you clarify if its meant to be this way or a mistake

• Like 2

Well shove me sideways and call me Susan.... you guys are obviously right.... apologies, I stand corrected.

I still, however, don’t have to like it. I enjoyed coming through the arenas and having targets, making progress etc... now all that’s gone. I feel like the reason for playing has been taken away. 

I don’t see how I can make any progress. The first step is 50 wins (500pts)...  if we assume as an average I beat people below and lose to those above - a 50% win ratio that’s 100 games. Coupled with the fact that this game crashes every 1 in 3 (and that’s being generous) and I’ve never won a game I rejoined after being disconnected - that leaves me 168 games in a week. Not including the weekend that’s 34 games a day for 5 days... who does that!?! It’s ridiculous...

currently I might play 7-8 games once every two days... some light hearted fun... now it all just seems like a waste of time.

Plus... its a suspicious win ratio stated above anyway as I play against people who are rate 6-7000 regularly, recently played against some whose rating was 8990.... that’s just ridiculous too... I have no chance. Why isn’t there a system of fair handicap or method where you play people your own level... I understand the need to occasionally play people much better that you, even MC has to play the likes of Accrington Stanley in the FA cup but when you play someone more than twice your cup rating it’s like MC playing a bunch of 11 year olds... totally pointless and beneficial to no one...

i feel like my only option to enjoy this game is to start again... but who wants to do that... I was enjoying building up and investing in players.. 

boo hoo.... 😪

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Oranje said:

Well shove me sideways and call me Susan.... you guys are obviously right.... apologies, I stand corrected.

I still, however, don’t have to like it. I enjoyed coming through the arenas and having targets, making progress etc... now all that’s gone. I feel like the reason for playing has been taken away. 

I don’t see how I can make any progress. The first step is 50 wins (500pts)...  if we assume as an average I beat people below and lose to those above - a 50% win ratio that’s 100 games. Coupled with the fact that this game crashes every 1 in 3 (and that’s being generous) and I’ve never won a game I rejoined after being disconnected - that leaves me 168 games in a week. Not including the weekend that’s 34 games a day for 5 days... who does that!?! It’s ridiculous...

currently I might play 7-8 games once every two days... some light hearted fun... now it all just seems like a waste of time.

Plus... its a suspicious win ratio stated above anyway as I play against people who are rate 6-7000 regularly, recently played against some whose rating was 8990.... that’s just ridiculous too... I have no chance. Why isn’t there a system of fair handicap or method where you play people your own level... I understand the need to occasionally play people much better that you, even MC has to play the likes of Accrington Stanley in the FA cup but when you play someone more than twice your cup rating it’s like MC playing a bunch of 11 year olds... totally pointless and beneficial to no one...

i feel like my only option to enjoy this game is to start again... but who wants to do that... I was enjoying building up and investing in players.. 

boo hoo.... 😪

Great points

The game should have a big update soon which will make it change again and hopefully bring a bit more fun into it with the divisions 

43 minutes ago, Oranje said:

boo hoo.... 😪

There might be an excitement in being in a league. Maybe if you opt to be in a low league and then try to bring it up. 

2 hours ago, Oranje said:

boo hoo.... 😪

Like Arnav told you, join a league and you will enjoy more the game. There is a new league for begginers, could help you improve your game. Enjoy. Join Colonia Romana.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 12:10 PM, Oranje said:

Most arena’s are separated by about 600 cup points, well they were until you reach the start of Arena 9.

At the very start of Arena 9 it says I’m required to get 4500 points to reach the goal - The FIRST goal !!!!

That means at 10 points a game win to progress to the beginning of the arena to which I have just arrived I have to win 50 games... this must clearly be a mistake.

Prwvious arena’s are 2800 - 3400, then 3400 - 4000, and then you get to Arena 9 and it’s 4000 + but you have to start on 4500...???

Doesnt make any sense - please review and correct. 

I simply won’t play if there is no opportunity to progress sensibly.

Hi Oranje,

Welcome to the forum 🖐️ I've been confused by this in the past myself, but as Gorse H said, this is set to change with the next update.  We have made a few changes on the progression map, which will make it more clear with regards to how many trophies you'll need to progress on to the next node. In arena 9 you start with 4500 trophies, and then for the next node there's a massive jump were you'll need 5000 trophies, this will be indicated via the trophy Icon which will be placed underneath the node.  Believe me, i do get your frustration with the difficulty at this level, it's crazy hard and made harder by the new stamina feature, but this is by design as we wanted it to be a challenge for the top players in the league, and would make it that much more rewarding for them when / if 😉 they finally complete it.  Hopefully along with the aforementioned edition we are adding manager cards to the game, with some of them featuring boosts for team stamina, so this may ease the difficulty...Slightly 😉 

Thanks for the responses...

Just realised my maths above is floored, 50% win ratio... win one then lose one you don’t go anywhere. It’s 50 CONSECUTIVE games! There’s no way to tell how many games it would take as you get knocked back after a loss. That’s why I currently don’t seem to be able to get pass about 4050... lol...  I’ll never make it to 4500 in a month let alone a week! Ha ha... redonculous...

im not in a league, don’t know anyone. Different I guess. I did play a knockout cup yesterday that was fun except waiting for 8 players is a bit of a bind... 

im still bitter I can’t progress... 😩😤😥

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sean (SM Support) said:

Hi Oranje,

Welcome to the forum 🖐️ I've been confused by this in the past myself, but as Gorse H said, this is set to change with the next update.  We have made a few changes on the progression map, which will make it more clear with regards to how many trophies you'll need to progress on to the next node. In arena 9 you start with 4500 trophies, and then for the next node there's a massive jump were you'll need 5000 trophies, this will be indicated via the trophy Icon which will be placed underneath the node.  Believe me, i do get your frustration with the difficulty at this level, it's crazy hard and made harder by the new stamina feature, but this is by design as we wanted it to be a challenge for the top players in the league, and would make it that much more rewarding for them when / if 😉 they finally complete it.  Hopefully along with the aforementioned edition we are adding manager cards to the game, with some of them featuring boosts for team stamina, so this may ease the difficulty...Slightly 😉 

I think the addition of stamina is excellent. People are now forced to use entire squad and forced to use and invest in other players they previously would have ignored. There’s enjoyment in promoting certain players in your squad despite the randomness of points to be able to upgrade them... I just don’t understand why Rome has to be the pinniacle...? You could easily have another 10 cities and make the 20th the hardest but make the journey more gradual... at the moment you hit a wall 4000... can’t go anywhere... almost forced to give up if your a journey player like me as opossed to a league player...

• Like 1

@Oranje join Colonia Romana. We are partnered with Roman Empire and Italian Revenge. It would be fun to help a league make progress. There are also lots of greats players in the league. Maybe they can give you a few tips. You can make your choice. You are always welcomed in Colonia Romana whenever you want to come. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Oranje said:

I think the addition of stamina is excellent. People are now forced to use entire squad and forced to use and invest in other players they previously would have ignored. There’s enjoyment in promoting certain players in your squad despite the randomness of points to be able to upgrade them... I just don’t understand why Rome has to be the pinniacle...? You could easily have another 10 cities and make the 20th the hardest but make the journey more gradual... at the moment you hit a wall 4000... can’t go anywhere... almost forced to give up if your a journey player like me as opossed to a league player...

Again you make some great points, 4000 trophies to rise through the first 8 arena's and then the same amount for the last arena must seem crazy for any new players getting there and the game could possible lose new players for the reasons you mention

Only arena 9 has been added since i been playing. How hard is it make new arena's? The tournaments should be changed every Friday but that has stopped happening recently @Sean (SM Support)

• Like 2

On 9/3/2018 at 11:56 AM, Gorse H said:

Only arena 9 has been added since i been playing. How hard is it make new arena's? The tournaments should be changed every Friday but that has stopped happening recently

I've been informed that there should be a new tournament coming this friday. Regarding new arenas, I'm sure this will be in the planning for the future, but not at least for the next few months.     

• Like 4

Hey Oranje,

You've made some very interesting points, and coming from a new user is very enlightening too 😀.  I've past your comments on to the dev guys, and we do agree that the end game does suffer quite a bit, so more arenas to spread out the difficulty is a good shout, however we are limited when it comes to our development team. We're a modest company with high demands, which limits us on what we can do / add. We've also discussed the idea of just adding a leaderboard instead of the map for rome, which may bring a different kind of edge to it. We'll have to see for the future, but rest assured your comments have been heard /read 👍     

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sean (SM Support) said:

Hey Oranje,

You've made some very interesting points, and coming from a new user is very enlightening too 😀.  I've past your comments on to the dev guys, and we do agree that the end game does suffer quite a bit, so more arenas to spread out the difficulty is a good shout, however we are limited when it comes to our development team. We're a modest company with high demands, which limits us on what we can do / add. We've also discussed the idea of just adding a leaderboard instead of the map for rome, which may bring a different kind of edge to it. We'll have to see for the future, but rest assured your comments have been heard /read 👍     

Sean can you see if there is an opportunity to add a "hall of fame" showing who has won the week. I know it would be Roman Empire alot, but wuold be good to see something like this

WEEK 1 - THE FIFTY

WEEK 2 - ROMAN EMPIRE etc etc..............

might drive leagues to want to get on that leader board? maybe the same for individual clubs also?

Edited by Kollppo
  • Like 2

Yeah any ideas regarding the end game that you guys have, time and work considered, I'll bring them up in our meetings. Just need to get the next update out the way, then I'll see what our dev guys think. 

• Like 3

On 9/4/2018 at 3:32 PM, Sean (SM Support) said:

Hey Oranje,

Hey Sean...

Thanks for the acknowledgements... it’s nice to know someone’s listening at least!

i have one question and one rant, so first the question.

I haven’t joined a league yet but am thinking about it as trying to get to the next step in Arena 9 is still an unachievable task at the moment - although I did get to 4130 the other day...  only another 37 consecutive games to win ha ha... the question is in the leagues - Is there promotion/relegation as in leagues 1-4 or is it play people in one league and that’s it? Not sure I fully understand how they work. Do other leagues play each other?

And now the rant... so I’ve fore gone the impossible task of Arena 9 as I said earlier and so I started playing cup games... brilliant! Except they’re not, They would be if people played them - which I’m convinced they want to, except they don’t and I think I know why they don’t. People hate waiting, as do I. When you sign up to a cup game you are able to see how many have signed up and are then allowed to "cancel" THIS FEATURE SHOULD BE REMOVED. Once you sign up you should be committed! If there’s a loss of connection - like a phone call, bad connection, don’t want to play or whatever then the computer should take over control much like in other normal games. You should be allowed to rejoin if connection is broken but this I think would go along way to eliminating the wait time and people’s ability to change their mind whilst waiting for other players. It’s so frustrating wanting to play a cup game say at 4/8 watch it go up to 7/8 then as you wait for the last person to complete and move to the start of the tournament watch it drop down to 6/8 then 5/8 as people change their minds or simply get fed up with waiting. I’ve seen it drop all the way down till it was just me left...ha ha ridiculous! This would never happen anywhere else in other tournaments. Sign in, sign up, done. I think this would help 😁

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Oranje said:

question is in the leagues - Is there promotion/relegation as in leagues 1-4 or is it play people in one league and that’s it? Not sure I fully understand how they work. Do other leagues play each other?

99. 9% of the time you will only match players in arena from outside the league you're in.. Its very very rare to match a player in same league as you're in.. There's no promotion and relegation at present but we will have that when /if the update arrives

Can understand the frustration with tournaments as seen what you talk about happen loads previously but also the tournaments they put on are rubbish... They got hazard in one at the moment and aguero before that... Both pointless tournaments as i can't see many players playing for them.. They should do more attractive tournaments.. Like the 10 new players waiting to enter the game should be the prize for them instead

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Oranje said:

Hey Sean...

Thanks for the acknowledgements... it’s nice to know someone’s listening at least!

i have one question and one rant, so first the question.

I haven’t joined a league yet but am thinking about it as trying to get to the next step in Arena 9 is still an unachievable task at the moment - although I did get to 4130 the other day...  only another 37 consecutive games to win ha ha... the question is in the leagues - Is there promotion/relegation as in leagues 1-4 or is it play people in one league and that’s it? Not sure I fully understand how they work. Do other leagues play each other?

And now the rant... so I’ve fore gone the impossible task of Arena 9 as I said earlier and so I started playing cup games... brilliant! Except they’re not, They would be if people played them - which I’m convinced they want to, except they don’t and I think I know why they don’t. People hate waiting, as do I. When you sign up to a cup game you are able to see how many have signed up and are then allowed to "cancel" THIS FEATURE SHOULD BE REMOVED. Once you sign up you should be committed! If there’s a loss of connection - like a phone call, bad connection, don’t want to play or whatever then the computer should take over control much like in other normal games. You should be allowed to rejoin if connection is broken but this I think would go along way to eliminating the wait time and people’s ability to change their mind whilst waiting for other players. It’s so frustrating wanting to play a cup game say at 4/8 watch it go up to 7/8 then as you wait for the last person to complete and move to the start of the tournament watch it drop down to 6/8 then 5/8 as people change their minds or simply get fed up with waiting. I’ve seen it drop all the way down till it was just me left...ha ha ridiculous! This would never happen anywhere else in other tournaments. Sign in, sign up, done. I think this would help 😁

The leagues  are independent. You stay in the league but then there are partner leagues and they might tell you to go into the better league etc.

• Like 2