Logic

Cheeki Breeki

Yo guys

Last night we decided to create a new league. We know it might seem confusing to alot of you guys. That’s why I am making the post. 

The members in our league cheeki breeki are sick of pushing theirselves for a certain amount of goals or trophies. We created a league with a bunch of players that actually want to play the game for fun and are going to try and stay neutral. We know what the qualities of our players are and don’t want to have any pressure in the league. We won’t fight for a number 1 spot or anything else.

We don’t want any issues with any other league and will try our best to prevent those. We might have upset alot of people in the past and want to disassociate from those things.

We want to say sorry to the barbarians in particular. We made this decision and it had a big impact on your goals as a league. We had a different vision and decided to take this step. 

Thanks for understanding

ps: The name was Lemmy’s idea.

• Like 9

I want to welcome this new league. that welcome I had not given to the league of barbarians.

you are the right league, you are friends who come together for fun and not to be first, this is beautiful and I'm sure it will lead you to fight with us for the first place.

I am a friend of many of you, I have discussed with some of you, I have made many victories against you and I have also had many defeats.

I respect all of you (or at least those you are now),

I wish you the best and to stay soon in the place you deserve.

See you in game !

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Pepsi said:

I want to welcome this new league. that welcome I had not given to the league of barbarians.

you are the right league, you are friends who come together for fun and not to be first, this is beautiful and I'm sure it will lead you to fight with us for the first place.

I am a friend of many of you, I have discussed with some of you, I have made many victories against you and I have also had many defeats.

I respect all of you (or at least those you are now),

I wish you the best and to stay soon in the place you deserve.

See you in game !

Pepsi is a good guy... I have tons of RESPECT for this guy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, El Gato Gordo said:

Pepsi is a good guy... I have tons of RESPECT for this guy

True! This is just a game but since i start playing this, i really like some persons, particulary of my league. And in comunity there are some good people too. I wish you best of luck. Regards.

• Like 3

Best of luck lads shame things didnt work out at the barbarians will miss chating with you lot looking forward to playing you in the arena 🤨

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the kind responses and Private messages. We appreciate it alot! 

We’ll meet each other in the arena! 😁

• Like 2

On 9/4/2018 at 9:48 PM, Logic said:

Thanks everyone for the kind responses and Private messages. We appreciate it alot! 

We’ll meet each other in the arena! 😁

Hopefully we won’t meet you guys in arena cause you guys are awesome at this game and I’d lose 😂

• Haha 1